Sign in to follow this  
ralais

Software Serial Number?

I have SignBlazer loaded onto my computer but cannot get past the registration to get my activation code.  I am up to the section where it is calling for the "software serial number."  Where is this located?  I have looked on every inch of everything that I received from US Cutter but have not seen a software serial code.

Please assist.

Software serial number should be on a slip of paper put in with the CD, or on the CD sleeve itself. Won't be able to use it just yet as SignBlazer is undergoing an ownership change, so just use the Trial Mode for now.

No such number in or around my CD.  I still have everything that came with my PCUT (including the box).  There is "Thank you"/ setup letter, a CD (probably drivers), a User Manual, and a 3 part card mostly in Chineese(?).    One place says email: pcut.... and a 12 digit number below it....but all other  words are not in English I don't understand it.

I have been using the demo/eval copy of SBE that I downloaded and it works fine.  Hopefully sometime SB will work out the registration issue so we can just open the s/w but, it is not bad temp solution.

Regis   

Well.. there wasn't a slip in the sleeve & it wasn't written anywhere on it.

Do I just hang on now & wait to be able to ask someone for assistance?  All of my e-mails were rejected.  *super sad face*