ff-extreme

t-shirt aliment chart

I know I have better ones than this..  :- but I hope this helps

this is the one i use. ;D

I know I have better ones than this..  :- but I hope this helps

ultimate teez, i have sent u three pm, although i already have my answer, it would have be nice if u had at least responded to one of them. that's cool tho.

Once I find our other charts I'll post them.. we're spread out amoung 5 computers here..

ultimate teez, i have sent u three pm, although i already have my answer, it would have be nice if u had at least responded to one of them. that's cool tho.

Sheila,

forgive me.. I'm not one to ignore anyone.. I didn't see anything.. I just noticed that I have messages up above.. Our email is filtered and I never noticed anything from this board.. I'm going to look in outlook..

BTW.. I'd be happy to help you out with the TeeSquareIt!.. you'll love it once you understand how to use it..

Suzanne

Once I find our other charts I'll post them.. we're spread out amoung 5 computers here..

Sheila,

forgive me.. I'm not one to ignore anyone.. I didn't see anything.. I just noticed that I have messages up above.. Our email is filtered and I never noticed anything from this board.. I'm going to look in outlook..

BTW.. I'd be happy to help you out with the TeeSquareIt!.. you'll love it once you understand how to use it..

Suzanne

ur forgiven. :) please don't let that happen again ;D ;D

i understand how to read it. but it just seems to not do what i want it too. i think a need a larger one tho.

my husband doesn't care for it either. i will use the ruler part of it. and i have one of the first ones out it he has improved them and now has a new tool i am going to purchase called the logo tool.

Guest fivestar

I have a teesquareit and would never go without one again.  It saves SO MUCH TIME.  Sheila gimmie a holler if you want help with it, it's about as easy as it can be once you figure it out and trust it.  ;D ;D :) That was my biggest fear was actually trusting it was correct, it took me a few times to "believe" it was dead on.

Guest fivestar

ff I have thought about ordering the logoit but I honestly dunno why I'd need it when I use the teesquareit.  I've never had problems ligning up logos since I started using the teesquareit.

I thought the same thing but i broke down and said the hell with it, ill give it a try. Ill let you know if I wasted my money or not when I get it

I thought the same thing but i broke down and said the hell with it, ill give it a try. Ill let you know if I wasted my money or not when I get it

oh well i will wait on ur response b4 purchasing it. ;D

if anyone if anyone here needs a TeeSquareIt! give me a hollar.. I'm a distributor.. I'll be carrying the logoit soon  ;D

and by all means.. Sheila.. give me a call or email me if you need help using it..

if anyone if anyone here needs a TeeSquareIt! give me a hollar.. I'm a distributor.. I'll be carrying the logoit soon  ;D

and by all means.. Sheila.. give me a call or email me if you need help using it..

u go girl! ;D  don't u want to send me one of those logo it to test and review for ya. :);D