Guest fivestar

Uscutterdirect.com

but certainly not months or years.

Well... technically speaking, depending on the day of the month, and what month we were in... it could take months & years :thumbsup:

RIGHT OFF THE BAT I'M GOING TO SAY THAT "U.S. CUTTER" SUPPORT ABSOLUTELY BLOWS! I JUST BOUGHT A MH-721 CUTTER LAST WEEK AND THE DAMN MOTHER BOARD IS ALREADY SHOT! ALREADY!! I HAVE USED THIS THING FOUR TIMES AND I WAS TOLD BY THE WONDERFUL  SUPPORT TEAM I HAVE TO REPLACE IT. SERIOUSLY ..AS I'M TALKING TO ONE OF THE SO-CALLED TECHS. HE PROCEEDS TO YAWN ON THE PHONE. IF I RAN MY BUSINESS THAT WAY I WOULD NOT HAVE  ONE FOR LONG.WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND IS , IF THE MACHINE IS UNDER WARRANTY WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PAY FOR THE PART AND THEN GET REIMBURSED.THAT IS RIDICULOUS NOT DO I HAVE TO SPEND THE $80.00 BUT NOW I HAVE TO TELL MY CUSTOMERS I CANT DO THEIR ORDER SO I LOOSE BOTH WAYS.THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME I EVER PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM AGAIN! AND I WILL NOT RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE ELSE!

I don't know what to say.That's the way they operate. Send in the old part and you will get the money back. I know it's a pain but that's the way it is. Sorry.

Hey Vicious ,

You can send the part in 1rst & not spend the $80 . Saving time is what paying for the part is for . No matter what cutter or the expense , quality of it ... it is a good business practice to have a back-up cutter . That way you would not have to tell the customer you can't do their order . Everybody does business their own way & USCutter does a fine job even though you have experienced close to the worst case scenario ( dead on arrival has to be the worst ) .

I UNDERSTAND HAVING A SECOND CUTTER WOULD BE IDEAL. I'M A SCREEN PRINTER AND I JUST STARTED DOING IRON ON TRANSFERS AND STICKERS, SO I HAVE NOT HAD THE BACKING TO GET TWO. THATS WHY I BOUGHT FROM THESE GUYS BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT THE MOST EXPENSIVE. I GUESS YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR...I JUST WASN'T HOPING FOR IT TO BE THIS SOON! LIVE AND LEARN I GUESS......

I think everybody is in the same boat ... meaning we all know what would be ideal but do the best we can with what we have to work with  ;D . I give USCutter & everybody the same slack I want given to me . Things happen & they go way above & beyond from what I have experienced , seen & read . I have a friend who bought a new Mack dump truck LOCALLY because they are considered the " BEST " ( $120,000 ) . Out of the 1rst year , it was in the shop 3/4 of that time . No replacement truck to use , no money back etc . He got a truck that had issues & had to endure it . That would have put many people out of business . Like Tony Saprano says " whata ya gonna do "

I hope you realize posting what you did in your 1rst post does not help the situation , it would alienate me if I was the owner or an employee of USCutter . I also hope you unlock your cap lock button . We all have been in a frustrating situation , doing some things make it better & bearable .. some things only make things worse . BTW , welcome to the board .