Sign in to follow this  
slopchops

Re: FREE domain name,with hosting, let's see.

Banner John started the last link on this subject and I haven't seen anyones yet. I have been struggling with mine for over a week and am very dissatisfied at my stumbling and lack of know how.

So John, if you made one at all, let the foum see yours. Any other takers? :thumbsup:;D

I've had mone since March of 2007. It took me 30 minutes to set it up. I don't know what your problem is with setting it up. You type in text,add pics...etc. They even host the pics for you. No need for photobucket or anyone else. My site is simple, not fancy. I don't care to hear everyone's opinion of it so I'm not posting it here.

slopchops - what kind of issues are you running into? Like another forum member, I too am a reseller of domain name registration, hosting, and all the bells and whistles that go along with it. Feel free to check my signature which has the link to cheap domain and hosting. I'm always willing to help anyone trying to get started with a website of their own.

I've had mone since March of 2007. It took me 30 minutes to set it up. I don't know what your problem is with setting it up. You type in text,add pics...etc. They even host the pics for you. No need for photobucket or anyone else. My site is simple, not fancy. I don't care to hear everyone's opinion of it so I'm not posting it here.

Aw come on John, we'll be nice. I might buy a banner from you. You DO have a web site or was you just puttin' us on?

Your not ashamed of it are you? :thumbsup:

I am not so weak-minded as to fall for that,Slop. My website shall remain for those I send to it. Which is why I have it. Not for the general public. When someone on ebay,etc...asks if I have a website,that's where I send them.

There are a few here who have seen it.

I've seen it... I think?  :thumbsup: Can't remember, now... uh... what were we talking about?

I am not so weak-minded as to fall for that,Slop. My website shall remain for those I send to it. Which is why I have it. Not for the general public. When someone on ebay,etc...asks if I have a website,that's where I send them.

There are a few here who have seen it.

CLUCK, CLUCK, CLUCK CLUCKKKKKKK Chicken?  :thumbsup: bet you don't even have one. ;D

Basic site that gets the point across, pricing, and more importantly has easy access to contact.

:angel: