Hello Peeps.  As in my intro, i stated that i airbrush RC Cars.  I basically use my cutters for paint masks then i paint them  Anyway, here is some of my work. 

truckviews.jpg

width=600 height=600http://www.cfxpaintworks.com/images/Gallery_Pictures/Car%20Pictures/hara-evo1.jpg[/img]

statixxweb.jpg

width=750 height=600http://www.cfxpaintworks.com/images/Gallery_Pictures/Car%20Pictures/nightmare.jpg[/img]

BEAUTIFUL, AND U KNOW IT. I ALREADY CHECKED UR WEBSITE WHEN U JOINED AND I WAS SPEECHLESS :thumbsup:;D

Guest fivestar

Simply amazing.... I don't know how you airbrush guys do that stuff.  I seriously can't draw a straight line with a ruler.

Awesome work! I painted my Emaxx body and well lets just say it dont look quite as good as any of those. Heck its nowhere in the same ballpark as those. I had a hard enough time painting solid colors from the inside of the body. I have no clue how airbrush artists do it. Im with Fivestar I cant draw a straight line with a ruler, Heck I cant even draw the letters in my name so they are readable.

Thanx Stormy,Scion,gracewriter,Ken,GarciaGrafix, polarkiss, and ponghoboy!  You guys and gals are great!

P-boy, if you go onto my site/forum, i have over a hundred tutorials on how to paint with different techniques if you really want to learn.  I even have a vid from start to finish on a 8th scale buggy if you are really curious.

Guest kenya

AWESOME...... your work is GREAT !!!

I ihave a jato 3.3 that needs a new body what would you charge me for some custom work?

Very impressive by the way  :thumbsup:;D:P

WOW! You do some excellent stuff. On a full size substrate I'd be impressed, but in miniature .. well it's just amazing! You have truly been blessed with talent.