firemalt

Heat press info & links

Okay people... I need information... I need links... I need help!

ok sweetie, what do u need help with? but first i want u to breathe, breathe slowly, now what wrong?

and before u go there, t shirts is the easiest thing to do. it's easier and faster than banners signs decals and etc :thumbsup:;D

I can get you some info, but exactly what do you want to know??

Jenny

PS..I know one thing...you are going to LOVE working with heat applied vinyl and being able to make your own shirts and apparel.

Guest fivestar

Now now Sheila, I told you today on the phone that I would rather do banners and signs any day of the week.  :thumbsup:;D ;D but heatpress vinyl is sooooo nice to work with.

yeah, i know five but t shirts r the easiest hands down. and it's less work to me. yall can have the signage deal. lol don't get me wrong, i will do it but really not my forte'. did i spell that right? u get the message hehe

lol.. this should be good.. lol.. only kiddin' ya..

your in luck.. heat transfer in the garment industry is my life and business..

let me dig through my links and see what I got.. I'm not sure how much I can post as we're sponsers/suppliers on some of the sites(nope.. I don't sell cutters :thumbsup:)..but t-shirtforums is a great and overwhelming place to start(don't forget to come back here and visit!)

Guest fivestar

Buy you vinyl from here www.jotopaper.com It's their multicut.  If you need plastisol transfers made, this is the place I recommend http://www.acetransco.com and t-shirtforums.com is an excellent place for t-shirt info (I'm theflowerboxx over there) :thumbsup: See if you all can figure out nonabelle's name....It only took me 2 yrs to figure it out.  ;D:P :P

Buy you vinyl from here www.jotopaper.com It's their multicut.  If you need plastisol transfers made, this is the place I recommend http://www.acetransco.com and t-shirtforums.com is an excellent place for t-shirt info (I'm theflowerboxx over there) :thumbsup: See if you all can figure out nonabelle's name....It only took me 2 yrs to figure it out.  ;D:P;D

HAHA, FIVE U SOMETHING ELSE WITH UR SELF. LMAO

Joined t-shirtforum yesterday. Now I have lots of reading to catch up on!!!

Joined t-shirtforum yesterday. Now I have lots of reading to catch up on!!!

good for u, but the true experience is hands on and trial and error. which in my opinion if u have the knowledge of ur raw materials and machinery already learned, the rest is a piece of cake. i was doing shirts the same day i started using my cutter, actually within a couple of hours. and i had never even operated a cutter or was familiar with cutter software. so good luck. fire u already have 95% of knowledge.