swaneejuggalo

Just a couple of new vehicles i did

just a couple things i designed cut and installed

DSC02225.jpg

This one is on my buddys truck for the second time after he saw the chrome i had he wanted a new one...

DSC02219.jpg

looks good swanee. sure love strange music eh? you got that new t9 killer? im sure you do haha. tech brings it everytime.

Nice work. I especially like the Strange Music, the signature and logo blend are really excellent. Did you create that? If so you've got great creativity in your blood. If not, and it looks anything like the original you did a good job recreating it. I'd wish you the best of luck, but luck is for the unskilled ... you are skilled!

Great work as usual!!! Love it!!! Especially 'strange music'

Jenny

looks good swanee. sure love strange music eh? you got that new t9 killer? im sure you do haha. tech brings it everytime.

For sure got it on the 1st an i love it i actually met tech and hung out with him last year hes a pretty humble guy heres a pic of some shoes i had made

DSC00706.jpg

DSC00693.jpg

Looks good, how was it doing that split window ? I got one to do this weekend, I'm not looking foward to it.

This was my first and wasn't really that hard at all im sure youll do great  :thumbsup:

Nice work. I especially like the Strange Music, the signature and logo blend are really excellent. Did you create that? If so you've got great creativity in your blood. If not, and it looks anything like the original you did a good job recreating it. I'd wish you the best of luck, but luck is for the unskilled ... you are skilled!

Ya i took the  original logo which is the snake bat and created the rest thanks for the kind words everyone  ;D

For sure got it on the 1st an i love it i actually met tech and hung out with him last year hes a pretty humble guy heres a pic of some shoes i had made

DSC00706.jpg

DSC00693.jpg

nice work on the shoes. yea the cd is amazin' hope you ate ya wheaties! my boy okwerdz did a song with tech. tech is by far the dopest performer live.