Sign in to follow this  
routesmith

MMORPG: WoW anyone but me play?

Guest fivestar

Play?  What's that?  You don't have time to play, get to work.  :o :o :o I used to play all the first person shooters, but I don't have time to fart anymore.

hahahaha, well you should always take time for fun!!! I actually havent played in a month but I am falling back off my wagon tonight and am going to reactivate my account!!

What did you used to play Fivestar?

Wayne

Guest fivestar

Doom, Unreal Tournament, Quake, Wolfenstien, Max Payne, basically anthing that was first person.  Unreal Tournament 3 multiplayer was the funnest game I think I have ever played, we used to have a bunch of us from around here play every night.  My wife used to say "what the hell is going on in there" as I would either be cussing for getting shot or laughing my ass off for killing everyone.  :o :o :o Damn kids.....he he he

I used to be a hardcore WoW junkie...  I stopped over a year ago. I sure have a lot more productive time on my hands now.  I get sooo much done  :o

Hubby still plays mmo's.  He played Vanguard and is now onto Conan.

Guest sciondrgn

I play games on my 360 and Second Life Occasionally.. Normally I get Fed up with my First life so its a nice get away lol

Doom, Unreal Tournament, Quake, Wolfenstien, Max Payne, basically anthing that was first person.  Unreal Tournament 3 multiplayer was the funnest game I think I have ever played, we used to have a bunch of us from around here play every night.  My wife used to say "what the hell is going on in there" as I would either be cussing for getting shot or laughing my ass off for killing everyone.  :o :o :o Damn kids.....he he he

Cool those are great games I used to play them like CRAZY! too..

I used to be a hardcore WoW junkie...  I stopped over a year ago. I sure have a lot more productive time on my hands now.  I get sooo much done  :o

Hubby still plays mmo's.  He played Vanguard and is now onto Conan.

WEll PolarKiss....

RACE, Class, lvl, server?:o?:o?

pre BC or post BC

I like Delta Force.

:o

NIce, Ken, I have that game, I was going to play with my buddy on line but then he stopped playing :o not sure whyy..

lol

Wayne

I play games on my 360 and Second Life Occasionally.. Normally I get Fed up with my First life so its a nice get away lol

Cool Scion, I have a 360 as well and some games, but as you can probably guess Im too cheap to pay for xbox live lol, so I just play that crazy ninja game!!

Wayne

Never played WoW.

Currently, I'm addicted to COD4. Prior to that, I was heavy into America's Army(free game by the US Army). I just bought "The Orange Box" that includes Half Life 2, Half Life 2 - Episode 1 & 2, Portal, and Team Fotress 2. I used to playBF 1942 & BF2, and all the Delta Force series(mainly DF2). Oh... another good one was F.E.A.R.!

If anyone wants to play on xbox live my Gtag is swaneejuggalo i play mainly right now GTA IV and halo 3 i wish there was a good mmorpg for 360

I like Delta Force.

NIce, Ken, I have that game, I was going to play with my buddy on line but then he stopped playing :o not sure whyy..

lol

Wayne

Probably good you didn't, it is highly addicting.

It was waaay pre BC.  I had 3 level 60's: Horde Shaman cow, Horde undead Mage, and Elf Druid (evil side lol). Was raiding regularly at least 3 nights per week and had most of my set pieces I think. Its been so long ago.

Mostly I liked working cross faction crap like seeing how many of the other races' mounts I could aquire, and picking flowers to sell on the auction. I was an auction junkie. I wasn't much for loot, just like hanging around and talking to people.  Typical girl.  :o

awesome, its addicting as hell I know it, I quit cold turkey when I got my cutter. But seems I am going back to the darkside tonight....

lol

Wayne

Saumer is an Undead Mage too, I was going to wait till the next expansion before coming back on but I had some friends bug me today, wanting to 10 man ZG :o

my guild actually wants to get ZG group together but its tough, there have been lots of changes, so I usually have to PUG.

I am trying for my epic flying mount but its, like 5000g, ugh what a pain... more so as a Jewelcrafter..

If anyone wants to play on xbox live my Gtag is swaneejuggalo i play mainly right now GTA IV and halo 3 i wish there was a good mmorpg for 360

Good point but without a keyboard MMORPGs dont have much of a chance.. too many button combinations I supposse..

although WoW on 360 would be something to see!

Wayne

I like Delta Force.

lol

Wayne

Probably good you didn't, it is highly addicting.

Yeah I heard that, and it had outstanding graphx.

Wayne

wow!, thats a lot of characters, I only have the one 70... all my others are in various sub lvl 30 stages of development :huh:

Wayne

I dont play much. I get bored easily while playing video games. I have a PSP which I barely use. The thing is that I like simple games were you kill bad guys by jumping on their heads. I dont like complicated games. I did finish GTA Liberty City Stories, but I prefer Crazy Taxi, Puzzle Bubble and stuff like that.

JC

I don't play those kinds of games.  I like more puzzle games, which my daughter says makes me BORING...lol.  She's prefer to play SIMS where you customize your own world or Elder Scrolls, her most favorite.

My oldest son is in to all those playing online.  He uses his PS3 though and when he lived here and used satellite internet, others would complain that he was lagging!  :- 

Jenny

all this talk about video games now if only i could play. had every system there was and there all meltted piles of plastic now.  and i was right in the middle of metal gear solid 4