Sign in to follow this  
BannerJohn

Sad

The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.

George Carlin

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.

George Carlin

May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.

George Carlin

Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough money not to quit.

George Carlin

Death is caused by swallowing small amounts of saliva over a long period of time.

George Carlin

Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.

George Carlin

Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established.

George Carlin

Rest in peace,George. Tanks for 35 years of laughs.

Saw the link on yahoo this morning, and read a short article in the newspaper on him. My parents both loved his standup... and I was hoping to make it to one of his shows before this day... but I guess I'm too late :/

Guest gracewriter

Names of birth control

Papa stopper

Embryno

From one of his albums in 1973, I was 13.  The world will be a little less funny without him.

i saw him here at the f****** Rialto a few years back ...hell of guy ....funny mother ******...the s*** that he says is funny as f***.....

I put that mother f***** right up there with Richard f****** Prior....Benny,cosby, chase and martin.....

He was my fav comedian

Indeed a sad day

His veiws on life we simple and right.... dont think so much about it just do it ...

Rip GC

gcarlin.jpg