Guest fivestar

Couple nice orders

Guest fivestar

Well it's funny how things work.  I was sitting here this morning working on a laptop for a customer and formatting another customer's machine when I had a guy that I done some shirts come in and needed 2 done ASAP (of course) I said gimmie a minute and we'll knock 'em out.  I did his 2 shirts and he went ahead and ordered 50 more. 

I was like cool that'll work.  He was walking out the door and another guy walked in as he was walking out and said "Man I really hope you can help me, I need 3 shirts by tomorrow."  I was like well if I have them here and it's an easy graphic I could.  He said "Oh it's just straight text and I'll pay you extra for the rush job."  I was like nah I'll do 'em for the same price, no extra for rush job (I'm a nice guy :thumbsup:)  Well anyhow while I was designing them he said "How much would it cost if I ordered 50?"  I gave him a price and he said "Ok I'll take 50".  I was thinking DAMN, well I started taking his sizes as I was cutting his other ones and turned out he ordered 81 total.

Damn what a day it has been so far.  ;D ;D ;D 

Well back to this damn junk laptop. 

fivestar, NOT!(I'm a nice guy)  U JUST GOT CAUGHT OFF GUARD OR THAT DAMN LAPTOP HAD WORKED UR NERVE. LOL ;D ;D :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:but those r some nice orders. i worked last night. i had fifty drawstring bags with logo and indivisual names. i don't know why but i'm tired as hell. it's been a long week for me. i'm just chilling today. i've had two naps. lol that was overdue. :thumbsup:

Guest fivestar

Joe I will send the next one your way.

Nonabelle every one of them is with MULTICUT too.  :thumbsup:;D ;D

Joe I will send the next one your way.

Nonabelle every one of them is with MULTICUT too.  :thumbsup:;D ;D

ha ha. u know i want to try that stuff. :'( but o well, anyway fivestar how much do u keep on hand and how many colors.

Guest fivestar

Right now I've got probably 10 different colors.  Normally I will order a roll and when it gets down to about 2 yds or so left I will reorder, that's on color I use alot, white, black and red.  The other colors I just have here from special orders.

Right now I've got probably 10 different colors.  Normally I will order a roll and when it gets down to about 2 yds or so left I will reorder, that's on color I use alot, white, black and red.  The other colors I just have here from special orders.

that's cool, i have black, white, and a few yards of different colors such as  red yellow irredescent pink, foils and so on. what do u sell the most of. i sell a lot of white, black gold and silver. just curious to see how others do it.

Guest fivestar

By far it's white and black then red.

Nice...

Five, you make feel like I'm losing $$$ everyday that goes by that I don't have a clam shell.

Nice...

Five, you make feel like I'm losing $$$ everyday that goes by that I don't have a clam shell.

U R. UR SITTING AND WORKING FOR A GOLD MINE. :thumbsup: UR VERY CREATIVE. WHAT DO U NEED A

Guest kenya

Wow Five..... that's great !!!

Just curious.... how long does it take to get 50 shirts done, from cut to finish?

I work on pc's & laptops for family & friends, I put hours into some and it's very stressful.

That's why vinyl is so appealing. :thumbsup:;D

Guest fivestar

It should take me about a day to do them.  I will weed while cutting the others then it will probably take around an hr or so to press 'em.  They are just simple text on the back and a logo on the front.

I figure the 81 will take a couple days to do.  They are simple text too.  If they would of been more then one color I would of went with plastisol transfers.

so five what color shirts do u keep on hand to be able to do a one day with fifty shirts. i keep white on hand for i also do the full color digital. but now that i am doing the vinyl i really do need to have colors.

for u never know what a customer want. i can get my shirts one day but sometimes they want u know like right now. just curious.

Guest fivestar

No these are not done yet.  They just ordered them while they was getting a couple done.  They are paid for though ;D  I only keep a few shirts of different colors on hand.  lol actually right now I have quite a few different colors from previous orders because it's always good to order a couple extra just in case of the occasional goof up.

No these are not done yet.  They just ordered them while they was getting a couple done.  They are paid for though ;D  I only keep a few shirts of different colors on hand.  lol actually right now I have quite a few different colors from previous orders because it's always good to order a couple extra just in case of the occasional goof up.

yeah, don't i know it. i have some odds and ends. i was just wondering. but i have noticed a lot of people want either black white red blue gold and pink. what u think. or and ash grey.

Guest fivestar

My biggest sellers around here are Red, Dark Green, (those are both local schools colors), black, ash grey and cyber pink.  Lately though Safety Green is my biggest seller because construction is in full swing (that's what both those orders yesterday was).

My biggest sellers around here are Red, Dark Green, (those are both local schools colors), black, ash grey and cyber pink.  Lately though Safety Green is my biggest seller because construction is in full swing (that's what both those orders yesterday was).

umm that's cool tho.  ;D  lucky u!

Guest fivestar

Colors of shirt firemalt.

That is great news Five!!! 

My biggest shirt colors are black & ash gray.  Atleast lately.

Are ya'll talkin' shirt color or vinyl material color?  :)

I WASSS TALKING SHIRT VINYL, HEHE