bethj95

Outlineing

I have win pc and am trying to outling a name that I have imported into win pc but for some reason it is not allowing me to add this by going to the outline section can you do this when you are importing something that was made somewhere else?:D? I also have  a question about ht and width of objects I am printing when I add the registration marks it seems to change this when I print will this effect the objects I am printing?;D sorry for the stupid questions I watched the training video and still just don't get it

Thanks

Beth

If you have imported a bezier curves (vector) graphic, WinPC Lets you outline it...  Be sure that they are ungrouped...

Click on your image, Click shape> break all, this will break up any groups that were grouped from another software program, Click what you want to outline, then select tools>outline... Be sure to click the check mark to apply your outline settings.

*** hint, If you are slecting more then one object to outline, hold down the shift key while click on them, and this will let you select more then one object to outline, and it works good for autowelding too...

As far as your height and width, yes, by adding the registration marks, it will affect your overall height and width, just be sure to layout and size your graphic before you add the registration marks....

Can you change the file to the Bezier curves?:D??? or do I just need to vector this grahic

Sorry

Thanks

Beth

If you have WinPCsign pro, you can do it!

If you imported the file with the extension like jpg, or bmp or something other then ai, eps, or wpc, then its more then likely a raster image.  also, if you can still see the image with wireframe on and off, its a raster.

If you other software that you have used supports exporting or saving the file in a vector image (eps or ai) do that, otherwise you will need to re-vectorize it.

select your raster image, goto bitmap, Click vectorization, automatic vectorzation, this will put your raster in a workable vector format...