Sign in to follow this  
firemalt

Is it me?!?!

Or did the forums get a new look this evening? Nothing major, just a little more modern. New version update? Any changes to the member features? Can we ban BK2Designs?

Guest fivestar

Nope I just noticed it too.  Freaked me out.  :thumbsup:

i tripped out. lol but it looks good. i was like dang, what the hell. i had to check my glass and no i'm not drinking. lol

I am working on making our forum more SEO friendly by installing a sitemap modification.  Unfortunately, the mod only works with the default SMF theme.  Let me know if you guys want me to change it back....

Guest rvgraphixs

wow yeah one second normal and then new  very nice I like it :thumbsup:

I just thought I needed to clean my glasses. Looks good to me now that I know I'm not going blind or having a flashback from 1969.

Why... what'd you do in 1969 that would have you worried about "flashbacks"?!?!  :thumbsup:

Why... what'd you do in 1969 that would have you worried about "flashbacks"?!?!  ;)

I was at Woodstock. Work it out. :thumbsup:

Why... what'd you do in 1969 that would have you worried about "flashbacks"?!?!  ;)

what is this "Woodstock" you speak of? 

Wasn't that a big ass BBQ in the middle of a field with a few friends?

They used this skin before. I remember it was on for maybe a week or two, but then they went back to the original.

I like it.

JOe

Can we ban BK2Designs?

Hey....No fair!!! I'm working too much overtime now to comeback with a good smart ass reply  :thumbsup:

what is this "Woodstock" you speak of? 

http://www.woodstock69.com/

I forget that there are so many kids on here.

the new look through me all off today, I had to check and see if I typed in the addie right!! And trying to locate 'my messages'.....  :thumbsup:

Seems like there was some issue where they needed to change back. Something that couldn't be done with this skin. I think it was the chat room.

I have always thought that 'threw' looked wrong. Too phonetic. Knowing it to be correct, I still avoided using it because it just looked funny to me. It's the same with 'lit'. When I speak, I say 'I lit the fire' which is correct. When I write, I say "I lighted the fire' which is  also correct. In these parts, if I said "I lighted the fire' people would think I was being pretentious.

Guest kenya

A little different.....but I like it too :thumbsup:

Through or threw?  ;)

Well glad to know Firemalt you read my posts throughly!!  :thumbsup:

I have always thought that 'threw' looked wrong. Too phonetic. Knowing it to be correct, I still avoided using it because it just looked funny to me. It's the same with 'lit'. When I speak, I say 'I lit the fire' which is correct. When I write, I say "I lighted the fire' which is  also correct. In these parts, if I said "I lighted the fire' people would think I was being pretentious.

BJ - You're the bomb! Such a wordsmith. My friends and family usually make fun of me when I use my "twenty-dollar words."  How was I to know that I sounded geek??  :thumbsup:

I might not know much about lots of things,but I know proper English. In spite of the way it has been mangled here in America,and particularly here in the south.