Sign in to follow this  
WrestlingWear

2 New Items (Mouse pad & printer sticker)

I got bored today and decided to try out something new.

I made a new logo for my wrestling wear company so I cut me a sticker for my desktop printer. The same logo is also on a new limited edition Wrestling-Wear T-shirt.

printer.jpg

Secondly,

I found a company that offers solid white mouse pads for around a dollar each. (8"x9" pads) I ordered 10 of these just to play around with. Well, none the less I got a pretty decent logo together and made me a personal mouse pad for my system.  I will be offering these to wrestlers who order gear from me and they can have their logo and website for a small fee.

I am really impressed with how great the vinyl feels on these after pressing. You can barely feel any raised sections at all. The turnout is wonderful. Im super impressed with these.

MousePad.jpg

Let me know your thoughts and what you think.

Josh at Wrestling Wear

You ALWAYS produce a great looking product, WW... and today is no different! Keep going strong...

Nice work. Hope that the wrestling crowd jumps on this stuff and it becomes a profitable niche for you.

Becomes?!?!

This guy has already purchased 2 2008 Hummer H1's with the profits he's made with his cutter... and that's just with the first quarter profits!!  :thumbsup: