I need some help on deciding what to get drop your opinion. I've done some research on titan 3 cutter and there's not much info out there or videos on how and what kind of cuts or quality it does? Does it get close to what a graphtec ce7000-60 plus do ?

Have you checked the youtube videos?  The cutter is a rebranded Saga vinyl cutter.. From what I have read, people seem to like the Titan 2 and 3 vinyl cutters.  And they say good quality cuts. Those 2 have servo motors. It all has to do with getting a correct set up of blade depth and force, just like any other vinyl cutter. As far as speed, personally I cut slow, no need to run fast. It's not a race. We have OPs come in here and complain about new Graphtecs and we pretty much have to steer them into setting their blade depth correctly. That is the first thing that you have to get correct. It is posted on this forum hundreds of times. You do not use a credit card or post it notes to set your blade depth. That is about 10 times too much blade exposed out of the blade holder. It is a myth that just won't die. Even USCutter still puts that in their instructions, it is wrong. It looks like Titans  are on sale. As always, buy the best that you can afford.

https://uscutter.com/TITAN-3-Vinyl-Cutter-ARMS-28-53-68-inch/

I need some help on deciding what to get drop your opinion. I've done some research on titan 3 cutter and there's not much info out there or videos on how and what kind of cuts or quality it does? Does it get close to what a graphtec ce7000-60 plus do ?

I guess the question to ask is what are you wanting to do with your cutter?

I don't have a Titan 3 or Graphtec 7000, but I do have a LaserPoint (i), Graphtec CE6000-60 Plus, and Titan 2.  Between the three cutters, I would say that the Graphtec is by far, the most accurate of the all the cutters, and even though my first generation LaserPoint is over a decade old, I feel like it's better built than the Titan 2, though the Titan 2 is much quieter. 

I would say, if your budget allows, get yourself the Graphtec, or if you're looking for something little easier on the budget, then perhaps a good condition Graphtec CE6000.   

I operate a 'cheapo' SC2 cutter, and the results it produces are equal to a high-cost Graphtec or Mimaki or Roland.

This machine is tasked with making sign lettering, and signs come out looking great.

IMG_0146.jpg