Sign in to follow this  
TTPAshburn

LP24 Assembly Help

Just got my LP24 today and the instructions are a little vague.  I have searched the forum and have not found much help. Can anyone help me to know what screws go where and so forth.  Thanks :thumbsup:

Whoops posted this in the wrong forum, sorry mods, can you move it! THanks

Long screws attach the feet to the uprights.

Medium screws attach the crossbar to the uprights.

Smaller flat head screws attach the brackets to the top of the uprights.

Long screws attach the feet to the uprights.

Medium screws attach the crossbar to the uprights.

Smaller flat head screws attach the brackets to the top of the uprights.

Thank you, just wish there was a little bit more detail in the instructions.  If I am having this much trouble with the stand then cutting is going to be a walk in the park right LOL.  But I think I got the hang out it.

We have someone updating the stand assembly instructions and quick install inserts and manuals at this time. He is my new tech help, but will be working mostly on documentation for starters, before he gets on the phones.

Have your new tech also notate on the assembly instructions that the uprights should be convex side out, and how the chrome media bin holders are put together. Those were the two main thing I got hung up on.  :thumbsup:

Have your new tech also notate on the assembly instructions that the uprights should be con convex side out, and how the chrome media bin holders are put together. Those were the two main thing I got hung up on.  :thumbsup:

I certainly will, and thank you for the suggestion.

;)

I still dont understand how the roll ends and orings are supposed to work.. Anyone?

Edit:  Another thing, I had to grind out the plastic around the threaded inserts on the bottom of the machine to get the screws from the stand to start.

I still dont understand how the roll ends and orings are supposed to work.. Anyone?

Edit:  Another thing, I had to grind out the plastic around the threaded inserts on the bottom of the machine to get the screws from the stand to start.

I wouldn't even use them, but instead just set your roll of vinyl on top of the two media rollers.