Sign in to follow this  
SimpleDecals

FlexiStarter 8.6v1 where to get installer?

Hello.  I am going to replace my computer with some kind of windows 11 box.  Does anyone know if FlexiStarter 8.6v1 will be compatible with Windows 11?  If so, where can I buy/download the installation software?  I have existing dongle and pass code but cannot find my installer CD.  Please advise.

Where is the computer that you were using Flexistarter 8.6 on?  Have no idea if it works on Windows 11. Although I do have Flexistarter 8.6 vs2.  I think it would be more about whether the USB dongle would work with Windows 11.   Different dongle drivers. Without the SAI Flexistarter 8.6 v1  disc, I wouldn't know how you could download the program. 

For $59 you could get VinylMaster Cut 5 and be cutting with current updates. 

I know that Flexi 8.6v2 works on my Windows 8.1 desktop, & Windows 10 on a laptop. I am also getting ready to switch to Windows 11, but I use Corel Draw more than I do Flexi these days, but I have a lot of Flexi files, but most are in EPS format as well.

For $59 you could get VinylMaster Cut 5 and be cutting with current updates. 

That sounds reasonably priced.  Downloading the demo now, thank you!

You are welcome.  You have never stated which vinyl cutter you plan to use. But the Vinyl Master website software has more cutter brands compatible,  UScutter version has mostly their vinyl cutters on it.