Sign in to follow this  
Damus

Some shirts I have done

Here are some shirts I did last month let me know what you think...

Shirts0508001.jpg  MIX Master Mike LOGO

Shirts0508002.jpg  Crooks & Castles Logo Front

Shirts0508004.jpg Same shirt as above but back

Shirts0508005.jpg BBC Robot 2 Color

Shirts0508006.jpg Shirt of Hip hop stars that have passed away... B.I.G, PAC, JMJ, and ODB

Shirts0508007.jpg And the Back

Your feedback is welcome!  :huh:

Stunning designs,

I love the "B.I.G, PAC, JMJ, and ODB" design, did you draw that or get it from somewhere? I would like to make one of them.

They turned out pretty good.  I like the robot head!

Those are sooooo cool! I like them!  :huh:

Keep them coming, I want to see more!

Guest Terry

Well I hate to be the creep... But I see problems, I always say the truth and everyone will hate me. But I guess if Joe says it's good then thats good enough for me. :huh:

Well I think he traced them with an autotrace feature, there are somethings lacking details, like the skulls, but thats hes artwork and if he likes it like that then it is fine with me. I am looking to what he did and not evaluating the artwork.

JC

For some reason I couldn't open the eps file!!!

Anyone else having problems with it?

Well I hate to be the creep... But I see problems, I always say the truth and everyone will hate me. But I guess if Joe says it's good then thats good enough for me. :huh:

No I get it Terry,  I assume you are talking about to the HHID (Hip hop is Dead) tee.Yea some of the art was rough. It all came from a sketch type drawing and the level of detail in the original was not that good. I didnt wanna spend hours on the nodework. These are throw around tees and by no means items I have sold. If you are a hip hop fan the idea around the HHID tee was to convey the image of who they were. Yea you dont see every tooth on the skull of 2 pac  but you KNOW thats Pac. Same for the rest..its in the image not the detail.

Here is the original Art. Anyone is welcome to Re-Vector Im sure many can do a better job!

Let me know how it goes!

post-2372-12986520181218_thumb.jpg

post-2372-12986520193797_thumb.jpg

Guest Terry

What eps file? I don't see one - it's just pictures.

Guest Terry

No I get it Terry,  I assume you are talking about to the HHID (Hip hop is Dead) tee.Yea some of the art was rough. It all came from a sketch type drawing and the level of detail in the original was not that good. I didnt wanna spend hours on the nodework. These are throw around tees and by no means items I have sold. If you are a hip hop fan the idea around the HHID tee was to convey the image of who they were. Yea you dont see every tooth on the skull of 2 pac  but you KNOW thats Pac. Same for the rest..its in the image not the detail.

Appreciate the feedback though thanks!

Thanks for understanding, I'm not the best with words. Banner helps me.  :huh:

EXCELLENT! Good taste in design and in shirt. GILDAN can't be beat on quality or price.

Hello,  could you tell me what kind of vinyl your using.  i am just starting and havent recieved my heat press yet.  but would like to know what is the best vinyl for t shirts. thank sherry

Guest fivestar

I use multicut from www.jotopaper.com I find it about the best out there.  Also Thermoflex Plus is great too, but it is only 15" wide where multicut is 20" and most of my designs are 9" wide so I can get 2 designs out of the 20" width whereas the thermoflex plus I can only get 1.

I use Thermoflex plus mostly because the dealer is real close to my office. I have never had any problems with it. I usually dont anything larger than 15" wide so Im good with it. it cost about $40 for a 5 yrd roll or $195 for a 25 yrd roll. :thumbsup:

heres the link http://specialtymaterials.com/index.php?page=home

I use Thermoflex plus mostly because the dealer is real close to my office. I have never had any problems with it. I usually dont anything larger than 15" wide so Im good with it. it cost about $40 for a 5 yrd roll or $130 for a 15 yrd roll. :thumbsup:

i could be wrong but why would someone spend more on 15 yards than on 3 5 yard rolls?  3 x 5 = 15 yards 3 x $40 = $120

i like those except for the hip hop is dead phrase ive never liked but its there to convey a msg about whats on the front i just think hip hop didn't die with a bunch of gangster rappers.

I use Thermoflex plus mostly because the dealer is real close to my office. I have never had any problems with it. I usually dont anything larger than 15" wide so Im good with it. it cost about $40 for a 5 yrd roll or $130 for a 15 yrd roll. :thumbsup:

i could be wrong but why would someone spend more on 15 yards than on 3 5 yard rolls?  3 x 5 = 15 yards 3 x $40 = $120

LOL good point.

OK doublechecked and yep I was wrong. Thermoflex  Plus 15x5=39.25  15X25=192.50 that makes better sense.

i like those except for the hip hop is dead phrase ive never liked but its there to convey a msg about whats on the front i just think hip hop didn't die with a bunch of gangster rappers.

Your opinion I guess.... every one has one..

Guest kenya

Like them all, but the first design is great!

Very nice work.

Guest crshirts

Cool stuff like them all.

Price here in Iowa is about same 39.75 for 15"x5yard roll.