Sign in to follow this  
sambo

Download

Does anyone know where I can download the full version of signblazer compatible with Windows 7. Used to have it years ago until my computer crashed, it's a lot better than signblazer elements. 

Edited by sambo
Made a mistake

The short answer is "No" there aren't any downloadable versions of the "HotShot" or SignBlazerFull program. While I'm not exactly sure why there's no distributable copy, my best guess (based on accumulated information over the years) is Jerry Bonham was still developing the software at the time of his death, and afterwards, ColorChromeLtd. just folded up and disappeared.

While you're probably correct in noting that the expanded version is "a lot better" than SB Elements, as of today, all we have available is SBE, and have to make do.  https://www.mediafire.com/file/fjk69hgu2cpnr16/signblazer_setup.exe/file

Huh, I had no idea that there was any other version than SBE, learning something new everyday :blink:

If you go into the HELP menu, there's a pair of red lips, with the words Run Demo.  (Nothing should occur if you click on it, as it's disabled in the UK hybrid/unlocked version that is being offered at the link above).