Sign in to follow this  
xray45

Vector Art CD's

Okay, here is my problem. I go into sign blazer type in some lettering got to the library pull out an image that I like and cut it. Sign blazer has a very limited choice of graphics.

I thought maybe I can download vector ready art from a site or from a requets made on this site. Every time I do it my pc says it couldn't open the file and needs to know what program created it and the nmy download trouble starts.

What I wanted to do was buy a vector art cd with images. If I do this would I be able to just look up the image in my pc and import it into signblazer? Or would I still get the problem of needing to know what program created it?

I was hoping that I could get a cd and once loaded on my pc just simply find the image import it to sign blazer.

Anyone have any experience with this and what graphic cd do oyu recommend for a general mix of images.

Thanks to all and sorry for the crazy post. I probably made it clear as dirt.

Ray

Do not click on the file and then just point to SignBlazer to open it. Instead, open SignBlazer, then go to File, then Import, find the file you want to import, then import it. SignBlazer imports vector art in .eps or .ai format.

:huh:

Wow... I didn't know SBE will import ai files!! I don't any adobe programs so anytime someone posts an ai image, I normally just bypass it and move on to the next topic.