So I just got a CE-6000+ and there is a software tool called Remote Panel Utility. It's my understanding this tool will let me adjust all the settings that you would adjust directly on the plotter. When I run it, it sees my plotter but when I tell it to connect I get an error message saying that it could not connect to the cutter. Anyone with a CE-6000 use this tool? Does it even work with this plotter? Everything else seems to work as it should and I'm guessing I don't really need this ability since I can control Speed/Force through the Graphtec Studio Cutting View. I'm curious whey it doesn't work though.

Sounds like another name for Graphtec cutting controller.  It looks to be on Cutting Master 5. For CE7000 and FC9000. If you go into Legacy cutters and choose CE6000, there is a driver for Windows Controller, to run from your PC.  The cutter must be sitting there ready to cut, on mine it will error and not do anything, if not ready to cut.  Those changes will show up on your cutter screen. I have it for my FC7000,   Yours may be a bit different. In my cutter menu.  I run PROGRAM,  not changes on my cutter it's self. My cutting software is Flexistarter and I run on HP-GL command.  (I don't change anything on my cutter) All done on my computer.  Force/speed etc. I only cut sign vinyl and a little chrome. You may be able to find a user manual for the Cutting Controller, or more info on youtube for it. I know the cutting controllers are totally different from my FC7000, to the one on the FC8000.  Pretty sure CE5000 and CE6000 are different also. 

https://www.graphtecamerica.com/cp-download-ce6000

Thanks. Tried all that and it never came up. The firmware updater doesn't seem to work either, says it can't find the cutter. Graphtec Studio works just fine though so I will do like you and just control everything through it. It's odd that I can't get the utility or firmware update to work. Probably something simple I'm overlooking but I'm pretty sure I checked all the simple stuff. :) I do love this thing, it's so much easier to use than the MH was. Wish I had upgraded years ago. ha!

Actually I wonder if it's Windows 11 that is the problem. Neither the program or the firmware mentioned being for Win 11.

I run on XP for my FC7000.  And had to use Windows 10 for the FC8000.  I wouldn't mess with Firmware.  Too many people lock their cutters up doing that.  We brag about Graphtecs for a reason.:D  They get the job done the 1st time.  And settings stay right where there at, when you turn off your cutter. 

The last update for the CE6000 controller was Sept 2015, to make sure it worked with Windows 10. I read the Adobe notes on the download.