Sign in to follow this  
CharlieW

Convert to SBD file

I cannot get the attached file converted to an SBD file that I can cut in Signblazer. I would be glad to pay to have it done, just let me know how much it would cost.

round_patch_neg.gif

The only parts of this design you have to deal with would be the helmet and the Louisiana outline. The rest you just type in and then arc it to follow the circle. (font is Bookman)

That particular Trojan-style helmet is Copyright: Andrei Tronin. Either pay him for the permission to use it, or just choose another similar graphic and vectorize it. (Google 'Spartan Helmet' for examples)

As for the outline of the state, there are numerous options to obtain through Google image search.

In other words, you don't 'convert' this graphic, you re-create it. Which is free.

Edited To Add:  You had this same logo issue a few years ago, and were told the same thing.

Edited by slice&dice
Re-Posted Charlie's same issue from 2020

Have a look at this. Simple shapes like Circle and the percentage symbol can be recreated. Also, the text can be typed on the path. You just need to tweak around with the helmet and the outline

Cajun Guard.pdf

Hate to say this, Kainth, but what you did there is not very useful, at all, from the standpoint of providing what was requested.

.pdf? How is that even cuttable? He wants an SBD file, which I could make in two minutes, but I won't.

In fact, I think this poster is just messing around with us, he was here with the exact same 'threepers' militia logo in 2020.
For the record, Three Percenters have a track record of criminal activity ranging from weapons violations to terrorist plots and attacks. (according to the ADL, the Jewish Anti-Defamation League).

logo.jpg

He was given the exact information he needs to do his own cutting file.
If he can't manage it, that's his problem, not ours.

• Like 1

Hate to say this, Kainth, but what you did there is not very useful, at all, from the standpoint of providing what was requested.

.pdf? How is that even cuttable? He wants an SBD file, which I could make in two minutes, but I won't.

In fact, I think this poster is just messing around with us, he was here with the exact same 'threepers' militia logo in 2020.
For the record, Three Percenters have a track record of criminal activity ranging from weapons violations to terrorist plots and attacks. (according to the ADL, the Jewish Anti-Defamation League).

logo.jpg

He was given the exact information he needs to do his own cutting file.
If he can't manage it, that's his problem, not ours.

I checked the earlier threads started by him. You're right. He has come multiple times with nearly similar logos and same sort of questions.

Pdf can't be used to cut directly but being in Portable Document Format (PDF), it is one of the lightest file to transfer data over internet. Signblazer does accept EPS files which can be made in Illustrator and many other programs easily.

If I was interested in helping this guy with his cajun rampage, I would just make an SBD file directly in SignBlazer, the entire thing would take three minutes.

However, due to the copyright issue (that helmet is not in the public domain) and the apparent disinterest of this fellow to actually learn something about SignBlazer designing, I'll just sit here quietly and leave it alone.