Guest gracewriter

2008 US Cutter Convention!

WOW John, I didn't realize the air was that bad by you??!!

Jenny

It wouldn't be for a normal healthy person...but for people with breathing problems,it is bad.

Texas...  :huh:

San Antonio Texas on top of that.

No, Austin Texas much better, or San Marcus, even Round Rock (town with rather large round rock), or lower Greenville area of Dallsas, but never again Lubbock.

ITs rush hour 24 hours a day in Austin.  San Antonio is much better and better place for conventions(River Walk, Alamo, etc).  The only good thing in Austin is The Texas Longhorns.

There is a small Island in the Caribbean I think it is called Puerto Rico. Why dont you all go there and have a grea tvacation?

Joe

Guest gracewriter

Texas...  :huh:

San Antonio Texas on top of that.

No, Austin Texas much better, or San Marcus, even Round Rock (town with rather large round rock), or lower Greenville area of Dallsas, but never again Lubbock.

ITs rush hour 24 hours a day in Austin.  San Antonio is much better and better place for conventions(River Walk, Alamo, etc).  The only good thing in Austin is The Texas Longhorns.

That could work, but not the Sheridan on the River Walk, over priced and not many amenities.  A girl likes her amenities, especially pool boys. :huh:

There is a small Island in the Caribbean I think it is called Puerto Rico. Why dont you all go there and have a grea tvacation?

Joe

small problem,Joe...once I got there, I wouldn't want to leave.

Hay Joe -- hows the snorkeling there? 

I was just in the Bahamas and would go back to that in a second!!!!