Sign in to follow this  
ace

still having troubles. help please

having been trying for a long time, but problem just keeps getting worse. but thank you all for all the great help. running sign blazer. have tryed to stretch parts of letters into the next, welded, parts of letter goes away. so tryed to cut a simple rectangle. cutter starts out ok, then starts out cutting different figures, when try to pause at the printer it justs keeps on going crazy. will try to insert a pic of the welded word that parts disapear?  thank you for any help. ace

I've not really messed too much with SignBlazer, but I know in CorelX3 there is a wireframe mode.  That will show you every line the plotter will eventually cut on a vector.  Does SignBlazer have this option or something similar to it?  Maybe something is hidden that you can't see?

do you have any idea why the cutter just goes crazy and cant pause and sometimes goes clear over to left side and just keeps trying go futher.:) thank you, ace

it could be an open node. I have heard that before.

do you have any idea why the cutter just goes crazy and cant pause and sometimes goes clear over to left side and just keeps trying go futher.:) thank you, ace

Have you checked your work dimensions? You are not supposed to exceed your cutters width.

Is it possible to post the exact vector you're trying to cut so we can have a looksee?

From a trouble shooting standpoint, I personally would start with the vector first.  From there, if it's a good vector, then you'd look to hardware/software issue.

Have you tried cutting something simple that you've cut before and you KNOW worked once?