Sign in to follow this  
Benr98

Parade/RC Car guy shirts

Did 20 shirts for those in the upcoming parade.............they are thrilled with the shirts.  They had graphic on the front, name on the back!! 

Image1.png

Image2.png

Image3.png

Guest Terry

Hey what happened to his little high heels? :)

LOL Terry, how could you forget that, huh?  :)  When the image got vectorized, the heels went away!!  :)  So we kept it like that!

Jenny

Thanks, I know it's simple.....but hey that's what the customer wanted.  Who am I to argue with a paying customer?  :)

Exactly! If they want it simple, then simple they get and you still get your good $$$  :)

Looks good.  Thermal vinyl?  If so, what brand?

Fellers sells some stuff that I had used to do my shirts with a year or so ago.  They still look sharp. 

Thanks, we used Thermoflex Plus.  I know it's a little more, but it weeds like a charm.

thanks Sheila, I delivered them this morning, got a check....they are happy and so am I!!  :)

Looking good.  I havent tried the heat applied vinyl yet.  I have made some shirts by using vinyl on top of a screen and screen printing.  I think I just need to get over the price and buy a roll!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Where in michigan are you Benr98.  I used to live in Harrison and actually have shopped at the Gladwin Hobby Shop! (I live near detroit now) 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You won't regret trying the Thermoflex Plus.  We love it!!!  I've sent you a PM.

Jenny

Nice work .. I'm gonna have to get some of that thermoplex!