Sign in to follow this  
AbsoluteInk

CE6000-40 adding random cut lines

I recently upgraded my desktop to HP Windows 10. In turn I had to upgrade to CorelDraw 2020 and Cutting Master4. I was previously on CorelDraw X5 and cutting master 3. When sending from cutting master 4 to cutter it cuts ALL over back and forth and diagonally. This only happens on CM 4 to CE6000-40. I have CM 3 on my old desktop and when I send a graphic it cuts FINE! It also cuts fine when I run a test cut.   I have uninstalled and installed both CM 4 and cutter.  Graphtec support is horrible. No one will actually talk to me I have to send an email and they don't get back to me for at least 24 hours. Anyone have this cutting problem or have an ideas how to fix!!! 

Rule out the cutting software, CM4.  Try a different cutting software trial. Signcut 2,  is a 3 week trial.  Even Signblazer which is FREE can be used.  Didn't you get Graphtec Pro Studio with your cutter when you purchased it?  That software is like FlexisignPro without the printer drivers.  Very great software. Worth Over $1K.    You will have to use Command, HP-GL for other software.   GP-GL  is for Graphtec Sofware.   That is all that I can offer.