Sign in to follow this  
Guest gracewriter

running out of patience and NOT happy

Guest gracewriter

I would really like to get my money back, Ken.  I think I've waited a fair amount of time.  I would also like to see the replacement refine some time in the next week,(that was promised weeks ago)  or at least an idea of WHEN IT IS COMING--both money and machine.  If you refer to our emails, you said I would not have to wait weeks/months to get this problem straightened out.  Seeing how I originally bought my first machine in MARCH, enough already.

You should never have lead me to believe this would be a quick simple process when I gave you my CC# to get that piece of s***t Pcut out of my house, and have now paid double for the used refine you sent me that's now sitting in my office.  (not to mention the $200.00 worth of vinyl I am out becuase I thought surely there wasn't anything wrong with the machine it must be me--or the $50.00 I paid to send it back, or the $350.00 I spent to purchase a refine as a replacement, or the $40.00 usb cable I bought for the pcut which does not work on the used refine you sent and I can't get a refund for the cable.  So if you tally up how much that Pcut cost me not only in cash but the insane amount of time it took trying to get the thing to work only to realize when I got the used refine it was NOT ME but indeed there was a problem with the Pcut!!!!!!, well perhaps you could understand why my patience is wearing thin!

If you all are that busy and short handed, perhaps you are far too short-sighted and should consider hiring more people, if for nothing else to make sure people like me do not fall through the "cracks."

I have been incredibly patient and forgiving for the problems you have been having.  But, this situation is no longer acceptable.

The way to resolve your problems is not by flinging your head into the sand.  They only get worse when you ignore them.

I have been a 'cheerleader" for u.s.cutter all along and am now extremely disappointed.  I'm only glad my husband doesn't know about any of this or I'd have to spend the next several months feeling like a patsy and idiot, because I took you on your word.  So please, if for no other reason, expidite this situation so I don't have to feel like an a*****l when he realizes that used replacement Refine is still sitting in my office, which has cost us now over double the price of one machine. 

You should have done the right thing Ken.

A little advice about customer service and speaking from experience as a previous business owner.  If you have a customer who by the ironic events of live and not by malice on your part got screwed, you should always attend to them FIRST and bend over backwards to make them happy.  Not because their nickle is worth much but because you should protect your integrity at all costs, if for nothing else, you can look yourself in the mirror each day and know you did the right thing--even when you've bent over backwards to do the right thing by your customer and they still think you an a*****l.

If you work for a company that forces you to trade your personal integrity for a buck, then you should probably consider a different profession and living in a small trailer in the hills of Tennesse where people are much less demanding and far more considerate in their business dealings.

Ok, vented enough.  I'm female and push'n 50 and not nearly as nice and accomodating as I used to be.  Like hello, I'm running out of time here, life is getting shorter and shorter to remain as patient and understanding as I was the first 3.5 decades of my life.

As ever, I am still grateful for this forum and the many friends I have made here and will not "go quietly into the night" just because I have these incredibly irritating issues at the moment.  In other words, I love this forum and the people on here and am deeply grateful to have found this place at this time in my life.  And I still believe in uscutter to do the right thing.

Regards

TOS allows me to remove anything that might be offensive to a member. So, the comment has been removed.

Well it sounds like she makes a valid complaint.  Ken REALLY NEEDS extra people to help him out.  If I lived in WA, I'd be inquiring for a job!!! I love that stuff.

Grace, I hope Ken gets this taken care of this week for you.

Hang in there.

Jenny

Gwad, talk about PMS. Get outta de way Ken, this guys on the war path. :angel:

now slopchops, what does PMS have to do with any of this? come on put ur self in her shoes.

honestly, she has gone through enough and her being impatient at this point is warranted.

she does need help, i would be furious. and u would too. i think she has handled the situation amazingly well under the circustance. nobody needs to get out of the way, that's the problem already but somebody needs to step up to the plate and take care of her situation, just look at the time frame here.

gracewriter, u know ken is a good person, and he probably isn't the one to make the final call. whoever it is needs to be fair, honest, and professional, and to rectify her situation. i hope for u that it happens soon. good luck sweetie.

Guest gracewriter

Thanks Jenny.  I too really like the staff, especially Ken, believe it or not.  He's way over worked and in charge of too many responsibilities.  I have written him several times.  Was lucky enough to get a response maybe twice on this issue and wasn't happy they dropped the ball on me but was willing to forgive had I gotten another timely response from him.  Which I didn't, from the last few emails I sent.  I didn't want to come on the forum and air my problems, but it seems a quicker way to get a straight answer about these issues and hopefully expedite the process.

BTW slopchops, "guys" don't have PMS.  It is uncalled for to insult any woman who expects to be treated fairly in business dealings and gets angry after she

I removed the comment. He is from a different generation,so that's all I did.

TOS allows me to remove anything that might be offensive to a member. So, the comment has been removed.

What was offensive about it? Wheres your sense of humor?  ;D

I'm sure if she wasn't SO frustrated about the situation I'm sure she may have been able to find the humor.  I'm sure you know how it goes when you are just so upset, even humor doesn't seem funny.

It offended the person to whom it was said. That's all I needed. Ladies don't need PMS or anything else to make then angry,only a good reason.

It offended the person to whom it was said. That's all I needed. Ladies don't need PMS or anything else to make then angry,only a good reason.

Sucks being the reason.....      :-

You will see your refund this week AND have a tracking number for the replacement unit coming out. Not only is it just me handling the customer service and tech. support, but we also have some new employees that are still learning the ropes, and things are not as smooth as we would like. With time, the whole return/ refund process will have less bumps.

Thank you for understanding.

Guest gracewriter

Thanks very much Ken.  I do feel for you, I wouldn't want to be in your position, you need to ask these people for a big whopping raise-you deserve it.

Guest gracewriter

I just watched "Scary Movie 4"  and got my humor boost.  Should have watched it before I sent the note.  I do find the parody of horrors, I mean errors somewhat funny.  I mean some things are so unbelieveable you can't help but laugh.  Like, Geez what did I do this year to annoy the vinyl Gods to this degree?

i'm glad everything is working out for u grace. banner, ur the greatest even after all the wives, lol. this woman here thinks ur the best. ;D

well, I am happy that you do. That makes 4 people who do,including my mother and my dog. I just wish I was half the man my dog thinks I am. This is him...don't tell me a dog can't smile!

post-249-12986519897029_thumb.jpg

post-249-12986519911078_thumb.jpg

Grace, sounds like things are going to work out for you, after all this week!! I'm happy for you.

John, I LOVE that pic....what a cutie!!

Jenny

I told him what you said and here is his reaction:

LOL...maybe instead of hearing 'cutie' he heard 'YUMMY'......LOL  We are dog lovers here too....have 3 pugs and a dalmation. The first 2 are Madison (Sarah's baby) and than a pic of all 3 pugs chilllin' out.

maddie.png

maddie-1.png

pugs.png

Jenny

You are far braver than I am. My Fred is a handful, I can't imagine having 3! But I will admit he is spoiled and quite particular about everything.

These 3 are pretty easy to handle UNLESS someone comes to the door, they all want whats left on your plate or you have to put all 3 in the car.....than we have some problems!!  ;D

Hey Grace, sorry to change this thread.....but atleast it ended happy, right??  ;D

Jenny

Those 3 look like tasy lil' snacks for my 2 akitas... he he he  ;D

Just kidding  ;D

what's that saying about pets and their owners looking alike.... sheesh firemalt...go see the dentist before you get married  ;D

;D LMAO... to funny BK......... ;D  I don't know how he got his 'second' job like that...... ;D  J/K