Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ucawme

Vinyl Spooler Not Opening

Guest Ucawme

Everything was working good yesterday.

Computer did updates and downloaded zemana antimalware - went to cut a file and zemana detected the vinyl cut master software as suspicious and flagged it.   Went in and deleted zemana - now I can't get anything to go to the vinyl spooler.  It seems like it also deleted the vinyl spooler files.  The shortcut for the vinyl spooler says it was moved or doesn't exist now.   When I try to send a file to cut and press "cut now" normally it would open the vinyl spooler, now it does nothing.    

Assuming I need to reinstall the vinyl spooler but I'm not sure if it's possible to just reinstall it by itself as I have no download link for it and can't find one.  Has anyone ever experienced an issue like this?   

I would deactivate the vinylmaster before removing and reinstalling it - make sure you have your user and password info before starting 

PS if you sign up as a member you won't have to wait for a moderator to approve your post and they will appear instantly - it is free and has no hidden catches - just allows us to control spammers a little bit better

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this