Fearstyle

Material list

Is there a material list for these cutters granted they are primarily meant for vinyl but beyond that what other material is it capable of.

well you obviously have gone far with it... But any way

Ive used a DXY-980 to print directly on copper clad boards with a STEADTLER #318-2 red disposable pen does a great job for etching. But there is a few transfer sheets that can be penned and cut it to make a mask that will withstand the etching processes something I?d like to test with.

Another example i would be interested in is the possibility of cutting Sandblast-mask, Flock, Rubylith ect

Large question is will the two models (MH721 & CP-2500) support the heavier materials

Being so far I?ve found little information here regarding materials other than vinyl. what im finding from other postings on other forums while they are both good machines  the Copam being it supplies just a little more force (100g more) would be a better idea but being my mixed media purposes it may be better to get the MH721 for all my general masking and decal needs and buy a very small open flatbed plotter for my other uses like a older HP or something. Only want to spend 1k tops on this part of the lab not counting disposables.  Just wondering if I really need the flatbed as im yet to find a low cost entry level flatbed.

Guest fivestar

Just out of curiousity Fearstyle, why would you come onto this forum and start your shit about shill bidding with that little bit of ungodly info you posted and then when we rip it to shreads you want us to help you find hardware that would fit your business.

Maybe there should be some kind of appology to US Cutter for your antics and then maybe someone would be more the happy to help you.  Yes you rubbed my the wrong way with your first few posts on this forum, so I will not be willing to help you in your quest as I am not associated with this company one bit other then being a customer and helping where and when I can on this forum.

Actually no I think it?s the other way around I asked where everyone purchased their cutter from as I said that I have reason to believe there is possible shill bidding going on and because of it im taking my time to do my own investigation to see if its true never actually said they were and I mentioned why I had reason to believe it when ASKED. Now im understanding correctly Selltopia.com is Uscutter.com and as to why the two different names I don?t understand but is of no concern at this moment. But if in fact no one has anything to hide than there?s no argument and should be just fine in me being a cautious buyer to take it into my hands to actually find out if there?s something going on and if there is not than well great should be happy. I am not the only one who has thought this the topic of it has come up now on 4 other forums when I posed the question if anyone has bought from selltopia before and a few people on that forum said no but stressed their own concerns based on its terms and possible shill bidding. Being NO ONE has offered up any real answer other than rude offensive OMG HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT comments, I decided to just actively log the bids of all its auctions witch  is nothing wrong in doing and after I do so I?m going to do my own cross reference and see if there is anything funny and so far 6 names have come up after a total of 60 auctions that have closed and ive been monitoring a little over 100 now for the last few weeks and 3 of those names have all ready been cleared from the data I collected that originally came up. So thus far there?s only 3 more names that have come up and will either be also crossed out or not and if everyone is so confident in selltopia than I don?t see why every oens so angry that I chose to check if they are so great then all im doing is proving that fact.

I just find it funny that everyone gets so offensive from one person that has a concern and goes to investigate it.  I mean if you want to go buy a used car would you not go say hey  what kind of history does it have?  Or better yet if you went to a dealer who was Called Joe Schmo cars, and had BMW?s for sale wouldn?t u question it if it had no BMW dealer relationship?

Nothing on SellTopia?s auctions? says anything about being affiliated with US CUTTER

In fact let?s take that one step further as I all ready posted in a warranty thread I now have another question if SellTopia is US Cutter than im real confused over the warranty. Because Selltopia says 30 days well that?s typical when you buy something from a RETAILER they give you 30days than there?s a 1 year or more factory warranty but is that not the case?

THEY DON'T HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT BEING AFFILLIATED WITH USCUTTER OR ANY OTHER DAMN COMPANY! Maybe everyone is angry because you are becomming annoying as hell! If anyone had a problem with anything it would show up on THIS forum! You have shown your theory which is nothing and you talk about other forums.Why don't you hang out in the other forums ! The problems that surface here are problems with the cutters or software to run the cutters.If you spend so much time doing research,why don't you do some of that in this forum! The only problem we have ever had about bidding,or heaven forbid a company having a different email,has been from you. When I get on this board it's to help and contribute.THe kind of help you need,I can't give!

Guest fivestar

In fact let?s take that one step further as I all ready posted in a warranty thread I now have another question if SellTopia is US Cutter than im real confused over the warranty. Because Selltopia says 30 days well that?s typical when you buy something from a RETAILER they give you 30days than there?s a 1 year or more factory warranty but is that not the case?

Buy the damn thing from uscutter.com and you get a year warranty.  Why don't you read a little bit and you would know the answers.  It's people like you that makes contributors on forums quit coming to those forums.  BTW, how about you post links to those 4 other forums and let's have a look at those threads. 

Buy the damn thing from uscutter.com and you get a year warranty.  Why don't you read a little bit and you would know the answers.   

Vinyl was the sandblast mask on the copam with not to much result with no one saying anything about the refine.  No other material beyond that is really mentioned besides ironon transfers.  Secondly if you jump over to the warranty thread there?s a few questions I still have un answered were the warranty?s are coming from. http://uscutter.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=2&topic=292.0

And these are legitimate questions I don?t see any reason to flame over them.

sandblast mask on the copam was discussed briefly only to mention that they gave it one try with no luck with no one saying anything about the refine. 

No other material beyond that is really mentioned besides iron on transfers and vinyl. 

For Example:

Flock Search=  http://uscutter.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=2&action=search2

Sandblast search http://uscutter.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=2&action=search2

Rubylith search http://uscutter.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=2&action=search2

So please feel free to point out on the forum that I can find those answers you say are here? As id love to see a answer.

Secondly if you jump over to the warranty thread there are a few questions I still have unanswered were the warranty?s are coming from that id love to be clarified. http://uscutter.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=2&topic=292.0

And these are legitimate presales questions I don?t see any reason to flame over them. If this is the attitude newcomers get than it explains why there?s only 590 members on this forum. I mean really your just flaming the thread for no reason and escalating the problem or I should say because you don?t like one person questioning the sales method because of some confusion and words of others. Never once have I said anything bad about the product nor have I found anything bad about the product as of yet. Only questioned practice of a ebay seller that I am first finding out as of a few mins ago that selltopia is in fact USCutter.

Again i see nothing wrong with that.

Guest fivestar

No it's because you come on here and accuse a company of shill bidding, which is a serious claim with NO PROOF, that could seriously hurt a company's reputation with other potential customers and then you want the members of the forum to do all your homework for you on warranty issues.

I already stated that if I was a MOD on this board I would of booted you as soon as you made a claim without any real proof to back it up.  You still haven't provided those 4 forums that supposedly had shill bidding issues either.

No it's because you come on here and accuse a company of shill bidding, which is a serious claim with NO PROOF, that could seriously hurt a company's reputation with other potential customers and then you want the members of the forum to do all your homework for you on warranty issues.

I already stated that if I was a MOD on this board I would of booted you as soon as you made a claim without any real proof to back it up.  You still haven't provided those 4 forums that supposedly had shill bidding issues either.

go re read my post and tell me where i accuse selltopia of shill bidding? 

As I said 100 times over I have a suspicion over it as it?s a common practice so im going to find out? this is also at the time were there is no information that selltopia is US Cutter? but your still yet to say something informative?  other than say that I claim that sell topia is shill bidding? witch I have not.. what I have said is that at first glance some thing looks funny and the possibility is there and only time will tell as I record more information..

Since than 6 possibilities have turned into 3 and 3 into 2 and have found out the connection between Seltopia, Copam, and Refine thanks to Billy?s helpful reply here: http://uscutter.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=2&topic=292.msg2974#msg2974

At this moment your just exhibiting ignorance.

Guest fivestar

Alright dickforbrains, this is a direct quote from you

Curious to know who you guys bought your plotters from?

I have been looking on Ebay and appear that SellTopia is Shill Bidding and because of that I do not want to purchase from them. Granted I want to find a good deal but someone who cheats their auctions like that is just not cool.

Now if that is not accusing them of shill bidding I don't know what is.  If that is exhibiting ignorance then I am guilty.  Why don't you go back to your ebay sniping and leave this place alone.  

Again you still haven't provided the 4 forums on shill bidding threads.  Yes Billy is helpful to you and I really don't know why, I'd booted you long ago.  You see I own a business and it's people like you that businesses try to get rid of because there is never going to be enough profit from your sale to justify you as a customer.  You have already shown that you are trying to snipe at a price that US Cutter will be lucky to break even, so you tell me where they are going to make any $$$$ off you genius?  Then you accuse them of shilling so poor little you have to pay more, which they are not shill bidding.  As far as materials, I suggest you buy one and find out what all it cuts then post it on here since you want to be so helpful, pppfffftttt.