Go-C Graphics

Purchasing an Upgrade

I currently have the full pro version I purchased a few years ago.   

I use it all the time to export .ai files to my laser.   I'd like to upgrade to the Designer version so that I can do more work with raster images.  

If I purchase the designer upgrade does my Pro version stop working.  Does the PSN become invalid?

What I want to do is use the designer version on my desktop and use the pro version on my laptop out in the garage.

I'm trying to prevent myself from having to run into the house to edit a file and export it on my desktop.  Then I have to got back out into the garage to load it into the laser using my laptop.    

Basically the question is if I purchase the designer upgrade do I still have use of both versions (Designer and Pro).   

An upgrade is similar to a trade-in where the old is traded in for the new version or to obtain a higher level at a discount and the old PSN is automatically cancelled and can no longer be used.

However, you can install the software onto as many computers as you like and then design your work and save it off. However, if you want to output from a particular computer then it needs to be Activated and you get one (1) Activation per license.

Also, there are significant discounts for additional licenses.

Note: You can always Deactivate a computer and Activate another as many times as you like.

I've tried the deactivate and activate and it's really not a great workflow for me. I've also tried designing on the laptop but I still have to go into the house and export it from my desktop computer in my house. This doesn't work too well for me either.  

If I have Pro am I able to purchase an additional site licences for Designer?

I apoligize for the questions,  I'm just trying to figure out the most cost effective way of getting Designer on my desktop and Pro on my laptop.   

Thanks

Site licenses are based on the same level so unfortunately no that is not possible. 

If you obtain a single license for DSR and have a USB flash drive, you could Save your work as a .vDoc file onto it and then Open that .vDoc file on the other computer with the activated license of DSR and cut/print the artwork - quite an easy workflow. 

Alternatively you could email the file to yourself, or you could purchase DSR with a site license. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.