Sign in to follow this  
livinloudgraphics

LOOKING TO UPGRADE

I have a creation pcut  plotter been using it for a couple years now. and either its having issues or the software is. The software is flexi 10 pro.( I bought out a small sign shop years ago) i use the software and all and sometime it does great at everything i need, the issue that im having is when it goes to cutting multiple decals at once it will freeze up on my cutter and say "waiting" and will not continue. Is it a software issue or a cutter issue? i also want to upgrade cutters but im stuck at this point deciding what the real issue is,

The p cut has limited memory but it is hard to tell what your particular issues are without hands in

• Like 1

Are you connected thru USB? If so this machine has a hard time accepting multiple jobs at once. Most people ( and myself) used a keyspan USB / serial adaptor for that machine.

• Like 3

I ran a P-Cut commercially for 2-1/2 years. It's not going to do much better than what you have gotten out of it. If you are making $$$ I suggest an upgrade to a name brand machine. You will be very pleased with the difference. 

• Like 2