jaster

Heat Press Transfer Vinyl Tutorial (VIDEO)

Hello,

Thank You for posting this video. I am a Newbie and your video answer so many questions that I had.

Ariti

Guest Schramm

Jaster,

Nice video, pretty informative.

good video seen it before on youtube over ayear ago if you made it great,make another put it here for the contest

That was a good video, Josh has quite a few on you tube and his site. Just remember to "heat the platen" before applying the graphic, meaning place your shirt on the press and press for 10 sec or so. This will release any moisture in the shirt and make the graphic adhere better when applied.

Ok, sooo spectracut....Does that work well?? that is WAYYY cheaper than Joto or Sisser, any opinions

Wayne

Although I would still like to know how it cuts/weeds, its not that much cheaper, I  was looking at the clearance section..

:rolleyes:

Wayne

Shhh, don't tell Fivestar, it comes from Imprintables  :rolleyes: But Spectra Eco is my fav so far. Has a nice hand to it, cuts/weeds great and the price works too.

Thanks, I spoke with a guy from imprintables yesterday and he is sending me a whack of samples to try.

Wayne

Guest fivestar

Shhh, don't tell Fivestar, it comes from Imprintables  :thumbsup: But Spectra Eco is my fav so far. Has a nice hand to it, cuts/weeds great and the price works too.

I seen that..... :thumbsup::D :D

Ok, sooo spectracut....Does that work well?? that is WAYYY cheaper than Joto or Sisser, any opinions

Wayne

TRUST ME.....You don't want to use their shit ass Spectra Cut, it's the junkiest shit ever made and they know it.

Get some Siser Easy Weed, it's the exact same as their Ecofilm.

Shhh, don't tell Fivestar, it comes from Imprintables  :thumbsup: But Spectra Eco is my fav so far. Has a nice hand to it, cuts/weeds great and the price works too.

I seen that..... :thumbsup::D :D

Wayne

TRUST ME.....You don't want to use their shit ass Spectra Cut, it's the junkiest shit ever made and they know it.

Get some Siser Easy Weed, it's the exact same as their Ecofilm.

+1 for Siser Easy Weed: www.uscutter.com

:P

Now Five /Ken I only call em like I see em  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I've never used Siser in all fairness. But a lot of ppl like the Eco Spectra. Besides it being Imprintables why don't you like Eco? Now Ken I understand your position completely since USCutter sells Siser (which I just now found out thks). I've just never had the op to try it.

Guest fivestar

Tory I do like Eco, I am talking about their spectracut II.  That stuff is junk, their eco is great, becuase it is just siser easy weed renamed.

Ahhh ok I'll make note of that. I've never used that one. I'll take your word on it, no need to try something that has already been tested :thumbsup:

I've had customers shirts out for 2 years and they still look good. Just depends on how you care for them. I tell my customers that if properly cared for the heat transfer will outlast the shirt.

Jay