Sign in to follow this  
vtbubbabrands

Hello, new to the forum

Welcome to the forums! No question is dumb, we were all newbies sometime. We are here to help and have fun.

Joe

Like my good friend Joe said...no question is dumb. Welcome to the forums. And pay no attention to Terry...he is crazy.

Welcome to this electronic playground! There's loads of good folks here willing and able to share some hard earned knowledge, tricks n' tips of the trade, and the like. Visist often, post, and participate, it's what keeps this place ticking.

I'd have to say that this is a very nice group of people.  I have only had my cutter for one week today....joined here a few days before it arrived.  I have had my fair shared of "confusion states" and someone has always helped me out.  I have learned so much already, seems like more than a week.

Welcome!!!!!

Guest Terry
:thumbsup: ask away... but no big words please - BannerJohn has to explain them to me, that alone takes a lot of his time.  ;D

:thumbsup: ask away... but no big words please - BannerJohn has to explain them to me, that alone takes a lot of his time.  ;D

Don't be so hard on yourself Terry..it's only the words with R,S,T,L,N and E in them that you have trouble with. Well,'z' too.

Welcome, everyone on the site is very friendly (except for Terry, he gets on your nerves.)

Welcome, everyone on the site is very friendly (except for Terry, he gets on your nerves.)

Terry is like cough syrup..not too bad in small doses.

But you know what...if I was in the jungle...with wild cannibals at my back,Terry would be my choice to stand behind me.

Terry is like cough syrup..not too bad in small doses.

But you know what...if I was in the jungle...with wild cannibals at my back,Terry would be my choice to stand behind me.

Yes, but nobody takes the abuse like Terry (or gives it out)