Sign in to follow this  
storm2313

FutureCorp Advice For Next Release Of Vinylmaster

I work with full scale CNC mills, and routers in my other business building controllers, an after using Vinylmaster Pro for a little under a year I think the one useful feature I would like to see added the most is a cut simulator. If your familiar with CAD/CAM software which essentially is the same as vinyl cutting software do to it being a CNC machine, but for softer substrates, then you may have seen the software that has a simulator built in for machining operations.

The simulator in CAD/CAM software allows you to run a machining process to look for errors in the design before running it on the piece of raw material you plan on using. This same module when used by designers cutting vinyl could eliminate any wasting of material on new jobs as well as any possible testing modifications made on old jobs. This would be an amazing tool for doing graphics, and catching abnormalities before they bite you with general vinyl cutting, or print, and cut. Setting up a new system would be far more streamline, and reflect immediately if your settings weren't right for a particular setting on the cutter.

Printers have a print preview setting, but in actuality all it does is reflect where the image will be printed on the media. It would amazing to see this integrated module integrated in them as well. If you made a color change you would get to see it prior to printing to make sure it fits what your looking for.

The learning curve would be instantly diminished as one could try trial, and error for the desired results they want along with training themselves on virtually all settings to see what they would do in real time.

These modules save the end user money, and the vinyl software company implementing this would be well ahead of what's available today.

Just an idea.

The ability to adjust the text size of the list of fonts in the "Font Manager" would be greatly appreciated, as well.

Not the Selected Font Example Box at the top... (That is adjustable)... the list of font selections below it.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this