Sign in to follow this  
haumana

something special for mother's day??

So I'm going to put this offer out to anyone interested ... and haven't bought a gift for your mother yet ...

If anyone wants to give their mother chocolate covered macadamia nuts (15 pieces/box), or chocolate covered mac nuts with caramel (11 pieces/box), or 3-can mac nut selection: 1-can milk chocolate covered, 1-can roasted salted, 1-can kona coffee dark chocolate covered (total weight: 1.1 lbs.). Then let me know.

I currently can get a first two at $2/box, and the canned nuts at $8. There's no "built-in" mark-up. It's what I pay, and I can pass that along to you. I don't know how long I can get this stuff at this price, but if the price increases, I will more than happily refund your money. I can even drop ship it with a special note from you. Everything would be shipped via USPS Priority out of Hawai'i, so it'll take an additional day or so. I will be using a flat rate boxes  (the size of your order will determine which flat rate box is used. If your order requires multiple boxes, then there will be multiple shipping charges), so shipping is fixed at $10 or $14 - includes delivery confirmation. Insurance is optional at the fee schedule set by the Post Office. Shipping charges are based on domestic postage only.

I accept PayPal. I don't make money on this. I just thought it would something nice to offer you guys. I cannot guaranty that the chocolate won't melt during transit - but with the vog here, we haven't been getting very hot lately, and I make every effort to transport them in a cooler to the post office so they won't melt in my car on the way there.

If anyone is interested, let me know. I figured if I can get everything in the mail by Tuesday (at the latest), packages should arrive Friday or Saturday.

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot to post the photos of the stuff.

post-1552-12986518669126_thumb.jpg

post-1552-12986518669641_thumb.jpg

post-1552-12986518671092_thumb.jpg

post-1552-1298651868044_thumb.jpg

post-1552-12986518680784_thumb.jpg

post-1552-12986518681111_thumb.jpg

that's a sweet gesture on ur part. ;D i would buy my mom all of them if she was still living. i really don't care for mother's day.

but for those of u who have moms, cherish and love them every chance u get.

sorry , didn't mean to go there. ;D

What a wonderful offer!  I would totally buy some if my mom hadn't gotten back from Hawaii 2 days ago.

Hmmm... I wonder how fast I can eat those, I better check tonight and I may have to order  ;D

that's a sweet gesture on ur part. ;D i would buy my mom all of them if she was still living. i really don't care for mother's day.

but for those of u who have moms, cherish and love them every chance u get.

sorry , didn't mean to go there. ;D

No worries about "going there". I'm there myself. Lost my mom when I was 16, she passed away 5 days after her 40th birthday. Lost my dad when I was ... well, let's just say that I lost my dad 3-1/2 years ago, two weeks before his 58th birthday. I found myself parent-less at an (what I'd like to think) is an early age.

Ditto on the cherish and love part! Treat them like everyday is Mother's and Father's day.

What a wonderful offer!  I would totally buy some if my mom hadn't gotten back from Hawaii 2 days ago.

Hmmm... I wonder how fast I can eat those, I better check tonight and I may have to order  ;D

I am always available to send "emergency" replacements.  ;D

Geez I'm so sorry to hear of your losses.  I lost my dad in 2000 and it still hurts.  He was 71 he would have been 72 that year.  Thankfully I still have my mom and I love her to pieces. 

This may sound dumb, but are these candies made right there in Hawaii??

Haumana, sorry to hear you lost your mom when you were so young. Nonabelle, I can see you are definitely still hurting about losing your mom and I know 'God forbid' when my mom must leave I'll be a total wreck....but on to the good stuff... CHOCOLATE!

Jenny

The "clusters" (chocolate covered mac nuts with caramel) are actually made in Canada, but the other two (chocolate covered macs and mac nut cans) are made on the Big Island (Island of Hawai'i).

I'm not sure if the stuff I took photos of will make to the weekend. I think I'm going to end up eating them, and will have to run out and buy more .... from the mouth straight to the thighs!!! WooHoo!!!

No worries about "going there". I'm there myself. Lost my mom when I was 16, she passed away 5 days after her 40th birthday. Lost my dad when I was ... well, let's just say that I lost my dad 3-1/2 years ago, two weeks before his 58th birthday. I found myself parent-less at an (what I'd like to think) is an early age.

if u think that was early, i was 10 years old when my mom died  and eighteen when my dad died. u never get over ur mom, hell i'm 45 and it still hurts like yesterday, sometime are better than others.

cherish the moments...

thanks for reminding me of mothers day, i am always a day or two behind.

thanks for reminding me of mothers day, i am always a day or two behind.

Hey ... and now you're a week and a half ahead of the game this year!!! kudos!!! It's not too late to make some fancy dinner reservations someplace  :thumbsup:

Guest Terry

you just really love chocolate don't you?

Hey I will take you up on that offer ...pm me  me How much for a case ?  There are alot of mothers in our family .....9 mothers .....I will take a box of each for each

Let me know

Thansk

BEARDOWN