Sign in to follow this  
JoeCamaro

Polar Bears: Is this too mean?

This is a design I came up with after a good friend of mine suggested I could be bipolar  ;D

I dont know if it is too mean or if it is cool. I like it. What do you think? Is the message clear?

bipolarsq4.jpg

This is not a printed shirt, I just put the image over the shirt to see how it would look. I got the bears from this forum.

Joe

PD

Does any one have better polar bears eps? Im not in the mood to draw.

Guest Terry

LOL,  ;D Well it would take the right personality to wear it, I wouldn't, but it is a good idea and would sell.  ;D nice design to.

lol, i like it, hehe, they say i'm bipolar all the time.lol i tell them it takes one to know one, if u know what i mean. ;D

it's not mean, it's cute. i would wear that one. ;D

Guest Terry

I know a girl that is, she takes medicine for it, but she is also a alky. She would wear.

Guest fivestar

lol I like it, it's not mean to me, of course I haven't been diagnosed with it.  Well I probably would be if I went and got checked.  ;D

I think the design is awesome...............but I would be careful WHERE you wear such a shirt as not to be offensive.  Not like there aren't enough shirts out there to offend someone some time.  ;D  But my son was going to a special Olympics event and wasn't thinking when he came out of the house with a shirt on that said, 'I see stupid people'....needless to say we made him change it.

Jenny

Im not trying to make fun of bipolar people just to be clear, but I think the word "bipolar" itself could be interpreted as I did  ;D

I know you aren't and I'm sure everyone here realizes you aren't.  Plus the way you set up the design shows that!!

I think the design is awesome...............but I would be careful WHERE you wear such a shirt as not to be offensive.  Not like there aren't enough shirts out there to offend someone some time.  ;D  But my son was going to a special Olympics event and wasn't thinking when he came out of the house with a shirt on that said, 'I see stupid people'....needless to say we made him change it.

Jenny

now, that's just too funny ;D

I know you aren't and I'm sure everyone here realizes you aren't.  Plus the way you set up the design shows that!!

I used to be bipolar, but now we are not  ;D

LOL j/k

Joe

Im not trying to make fun of bipolar people just to be clear, but I think the word "bipolar" itself could be interpreted as I did  ;D

joe, the shirt is fine. i think even the bipolar people would even get a kick out of, well maybe some of them. ;D

the polar bears is what makes the shirt fun, it's cute. shoot they wear worst believe me, i have seen them. ;D

Guest Terry

I used to be bipolar, but now we are not  ;D

LOL j/k

Joe

;D ;D ;D

Guest Terry

I would keep those bears they fit perfect. I remember the post we had a hard time finding them, one of the bike riders on here wanted the Coke Cola bears.

I LOVE IT!

Although I am not bipolar, as you can notice I have polar in my name.  Back when I was an avid MMO gamer, I had the names

Polarkiss

Polarhug

Polarlove

Polarcrush &...

BiPolar

;D

Guest Terry

I'm going to buy one from Joe for our friend I mentioned... When she's drunk we'll put it on her.  ;D

I'm going to buy one from Joe for our friend I mentioned... When she's drunk we'll put it on her.  ;D

ROFL

Guest Terry

ROFL

no idea what ROFL means ?

I like it, Joe. I wonder if my girlfriend would get offended if I got her one for her birthday?  ;D

Is there a way that you could make one polarbear with a happy face  ;D, and the other one with a pissed off  ;D, or sad face  ;D?

ROTFLMAO! Joe that's too funny .. wish I'd of thought of that!