Sign in to follow this  
minivipr

Just a rough guesstimate please...

I know it's hard to price anything without knowing exacts but what do you usually charge for truck door signs? Three color (brimstone yellow, brilliant blue, and chrome) assembled and ready to install roughly 18" X 30". Price if you install and if you allow customer would be awesome as well. Been mumbled that I am too expensive and would like some range to go by.

For a big truck door signs, dot number, and hood number 2 color me install. I get $110 to $130. Hope that helps.

Just did a job with 20x10 Chrome vinyl on top of black, 12x12 logo, DOT and GVW numbers, Hood numbers and 22x3 saying on the cab all chrome. $300 installed

Well I have been charging $100 installed and have been accused of being to expensive. For the time I have invested assembling, material, and installing I think I am pretty good.

i was always under charging.. never really charged for my time just marked up the material a little. then a wise person (my wife) said you need to charge for your time if you want to make money. remember is that want it cheaper they can go to that person.. most likely they will come back to you to fix the other persons job and have you do it right way. You always get what you pay for...

I usually charge $100 for a typical door job installed. I may raise my price on some but $100 is about the minimum for me.