Sign in to follow this  
mach9

Activation code...how long does it take?

Loaded my SB and requested an activation code on Sunday, it's Tuesday and nothing yet. How long does it normally take? Thanks! MJ

I have that question too....I registered/activated yesterday morning and nothing here yet either.

IIRC, mine came back fairly quickly.  You may want to check your email spam folder just in case it ended up there for some reason.

Some email providers filter email from unknown email addresses. It happens alot, and it may be in your Junk or Spam folder if one is setup through your email provider. Some providers filter it and it never makes it to you. You could just go to SignBlazer's web site, and get it this way.

http://www.colorchromefirst.com/sbe_activate.htm

When I go to the link to try to get the activation code, it says my serial number has already been used, I guess because I first registered through the software.  So now I am not able to get an activation code from either option.  Can you actually cut in the trial mode? or just play with the software?

Thank you !

So sorry, I am an idiot, you were right, the activation code was in my spam folder  :-

I'm trying to reactivate by their instructions and it's being a royal pain.

They are undergoing an ownership change, so there may be delays in what you are trying to do Knobhill. In the meantime, you can still use the software in Trail Mode, which will do everything the activated version will do.

Thanx for the info, it explains why so many are having problems with activation. Someone should put up a sticky telling everyone what's going on over there. These are times to consider having a backup plan. Thanx be to trial mode, I hope the new owners don't take the functionality away from it in the future.