Sign in to follow this  
haumana

Chocolate: Dark, Milk or White?

Just wondering what the general consensus is out there.

I'm partial to milk chocolate. Dark is a bit too bitter for me (however the boyfriend really likes it), and I swear that white chocolate really should be called by some other kind of name ... where's the chocolate in that?  :thumbsup:

I prefer milk chocolate...........even though I hear dark chocolate is better for you.  I hate white chocolate!  :thumbsup:

Jenny

Only if I asked where or how your like to eat your chocolate ... right? teehee.gif

I prefer milk chocolate...........even though I hear dark chocolate is better for you.  I hate white chocolate!  :thumbsup:

Jenny

There is supposed to be some health benefits to dark chocolate, however, I think it needs to be 70%+. Although, like red wine - it can be good for you, but in the quantities American consume them, I think all health benefits get replaced with empty, but tasty calories  ;D

LMAO Haumana...you are naughty!!  ;D

see.... I knew this should have been posted there.... wait till Terry or Firemalt see this....  :thumbsup:

Then for sure we'll all be in trouble ... Sound like group detention at the principal's office to me teehee.gif

Guest Terry

This lady ? has a problem, DID YOU SEE what she posted in the adult section cartoon post?  :thumbsup:

I don't care much for chocolate.... dark, milk, nor white.

I can stomach it on a snickers ot something like that, but I have no desire for just a big chunk of chocolate.  :thumbsup:

Milk chocolate is my fav but I also like white chocolate. Dark C. I dont like it much.

milk chocolate is my favorite, although on a moral stand point dark chocolate is what i live by.  :thumbsup:

ooooh white chocolate on pretzels, GROSS

but u know what they say" give a man chocolate and he will surprise u"

Guest Terry

They had a French high fashion designer on TV making stuff out of M&M's. But the clothes only last a day before they melt.

They had a French high fashion designer on TV making stuff out of M&M's. But the clothes only last a day before they melt.

Intereresting  :thumbsup:

Guest sciondrgn

White Chocolate all the way, I cant eat regular chocolate

White Chocolate all the way, I cant eat regular chocolate

Are you allergic? My old house mate is allergic. Apparently it's a recent allergy - don't know what triggered it, but she gets the hives when she eats certain brands of chocolate. She hasn't quite figured out which ones and so forth, so she just doesn't eat it at all. Not even oreo cookies because of the "chocolate" cookie. Go figure.

Are you allergic? My old house mate is allergic. Apparently it's a recent allergy - don't know what triggered it, but she gets the hives when she eats certain brands of chocolate. She hasn't quite figured out which ones and so forth, so she just doesn't eat it at all. Not even oreo cookies because of the "chocolate" cookie. Go figure.

A little off subject, but as far as being allergic to things... recently, my brother found out that he's allergic to tequila.  ;D

No more margarita's ... but that's what mojito's are for!!!! PeanutButterJellyTimen.gif

im not a big fan of any of it but if i had to choose milk chocolate

i do have to say i like those little Ghirardelli squares with carmel