rayjb

Can Not Print

The only software I got (I actually didn't get any discs) was the VM CUT V4.0 if that helps?

I did get a little padded envelope that said software included but it was empty. 

I guess I will contact them tomorrow and see what's going on. 

Good luck

PS can you go to and download the software from their site?

didn't get a disc either just the serial number download

anyone want to try log me in to my computer to see if they can find the problem?

Yeah let strangers from a forum logon to your computer... you think you have issues now... just continue with that plan.

• Like 1

I hate to ask but are you trying to print? There are print and a cut Icons next to each other. The cut icon looks like your cutter tip. Just throwing things out there.

• Like 1

Yeah let strangers from a forum logon to your computer... you think you have issues now... just continue with that plan.

Ive done it for a couple people on here to help them out and have had it done to mine as well when i needed it,You have full control of what goes on and you can see what is being done,etc .All you have to do is make 1 click to end session. they cannot take anything or add anything unless you see it happen and allow it .. you can make choices of what is allowed.

Well I deleted everything and started over now I can't even get the drivers to download it keeps saying failed.

I am willing to do log me in if someone can help me

Install the driver as the administrator of your computer.   Tech support is open,  try contacting them again by phone. 

Well I deleted everything and started over now I can't even get the drivers to download it keeps saying failed.

I am willing to do log me in if someone can help me

that would best be handled by support rather than someone on a user forum - and if you do not have the titan version of vm support will have to address that too.

to get cutting from corel directly skeeter has the right idea

I hate to ask but are you trying to print? There are print and a cut Icons next to each other. The cut icon looks like your cutter tip. Just throwing things out there.

cut

Hopefully problem is solved with cutter, finally got them on the phone, they said they sent us the wrong vinyl master edition to download

waiting for email with code now

• Like 2

You'll be posting pictures of what you made before you know it :)  good deal, sucks that it came wrong though.

and all the time wasted  - - with the wrong software info sent with the plotter there was nothing anyone on the user forum could do  - it had to be corrected by support.  glad you are making progress