LaserPoint II
TC Series
Copam
ZenCut
Silhouette
Graphtec
Roland

I think he meant "drivers" here..  Not had your coffee yet :huh:
no coffee yet and I ment the drivers from my first post . . . The Titan isn't listed in the regular area as he found out from that last post and the reason I posted the link

no coffee yet and I ment the drivers from my first post . . . The Titan isn't listed in the regular area as he found out from that last post and the reason I posted the link

ok, then yes i already did download the driver

sounds like it isn't installed then, on some you have to right click on them and add as an administrator

specifically the driver from the middle of the page from my first post?

specifically the driver from the middle of the page from my first post?

I did that and it still says need titan edition

Ok  so there is no confusion.. Which cutting software did you install?   Vinyl Master Cut or Sure cuts a lot?   Just making sure.. 

I just checked my vinylmaster pro and the titan is not listed so could be a problem with the edition you have and support will need to rectify.

That is why I was asking..  As the ad with the Titan 2 states that Vinyl Master CUT that comes with the cutter.  works with these cutters.

This software will work with the following cutters: *

• USCutter Series MH, SC, Laserpoint II
  • USCutter Series Table Titan, Titan, Titan 2 & Titan 3
  • Graphtec CE Series, FC Series
  • Mimaki CG Series
  • Roland GX Series
  • Summa D, FX ,T

That is why I was asking..  As the ad with the Titan 2 states that Vinyl Master CUT that comes with the cutter.  works with these cutters.

This software will work with the following cutters: *

• USCutter Series MH, SC, Laserpoint II
  • USCutter Series Table Titan, Titan, Titan 2 & Titan 3
  • Graphtec CE Series, FC Series
  • Mimaki CG Series
  • Roland GX Series
  • Summa D, FX ,T

I think they have different versions -mine is uscutter vm pro and it doesn't list the titan - I checked my installed version specifically - one of those things where they strip out the other drivers for a oem version and maybe the one he got is the wrong one - figure support will sort it out

Now aren't the Signblazer people   using the Copam driver with the Titans.?   Because they didn't want to quit using Signblazer

Unless i missed it earlier, but didnt the Vinylmaster software need to be upgraded to the Titan edition to work? Just buying Vm wont work as far as i remember. Need the upgrade. Just Checking

Unless i missed it earlier, but didnt the Vinylmaster software need to be upgraded to the Titan edition to work? Just buying Vm wont work as far as i remember. Need the upgrade. Just Checking

that should have been rectified by now - that was a problem early on with vm - 

• Like 1

You might want to get in touch with FutureCorp. and give them a shot at this -- it's their software, and their support team perhaps is better suited to deal with this than USCutter.

You might want to get in touch with FutureCorp. and give them a shot at this -- it's their software, and their support team perhaps is better suited to deal with this than USCutter.

didn't we have a post a while back where someone tried that and ended up BUYING a new copy from futurecorp and it didn't have the titan included as it was a oem private labeled unit and then they had to get back with USC to fix the original problem anyways - 

USC has the version for the TITAN cutters that is specifically for this cutter - I mentioned this thread to someone at usc - hopefully someone will be with us or on the phone shortly to answer the call as the OP says they have been on hold for 2 hrs (never heard of it taking that long for someone that stayed on the phone either - so it should be sorted out and we hope to hear the fix soon

• Like 1

Just sent a request out to future corp, will wait for the response and will try uscutter again

The only software I got (I actually didn't get any discs) was the VM CUT V4.0 if that helps?

I did get a little padded envelope that said software included but it was empty. 

I guess I will contact them tomorrow and see what's going on. 

Good luck

PS can you go to and download the software from their site?