Sign in to follow this  
bk2design

Tornado here, tornado there, holy crap they're everywhere!!!

I guess this is the end of the world! LOL, but not really laughing. There are  about 4 or 5 tornados going on in our area. Too mnay warnings too count. Yikes! Luckily everything is west of me for the time being  :-

WOW BK, take cover!!  Keep us informed so we know you are doing alright.

Jenny

So far so good but man there were a bunch of spotted tornados. None real big, but they don't have to be that big to cause damage. Looks like the last strong line of storms should be rolling through in the next 30-45 minutes.

Put the cutter and all your vinyl in your vehicle, and drive... drive like you've never driven before!!!

"momma... I'm goin' fast!!!"

Thanks for the update.  Hopefully that next one coming thru is the LAST one!!  Keep checking in.

Guest Terry

Don't want to sound rude bk2... But could you take your cell phone in the basement with you in case I have questions on Illustrator.  :thumbsup:

LOL!!! Terry, um... we don't have basements in this area since it is all basically reclaimed swamp/marsh land near the coast....

Guest Terry

LOL!!! Terry, um... we don't have basements in this area since it is all basically reclaimed swamp/marsh land near the coast....

No basement! Well my only suggestion is... RUN LEGS, YOUR BODY'S IN TROUBLE!!!

Guest Terry

Just kidding, I know the destruction, keep safe man.  :thumbsup:

It's pretty much over now, looks like some damage to the area west of us. One whole shopping center wiped out. Luckily the hospital behind it is ok

If you look out your window and see an old lady riding by on a bicycle, you're in for a wild adventure.

Guest Terry

And if it's a tricycle... It's Joecamaro.  :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear about that bk2  :thumbsup: Do you have any family or friends in the area that was hit so hard?!?!

OMG!!! I never wanted to reach into the tv and smack a pretty boy anchor like I do now. They were doing an interview with the director of emergency services for the city that was hit hard and they were talking about the death and injuries. When he asked this person about the death the ESD said they did not believe it was tornado related. Well, pretty boy news anchor trying to act smart says" welll that's good, that's definately good" WTF?:thumbsup:?:thumbsup: