Primal Decals

24 hr shopping cart hold onUscutter purchase

So last week i was pricing some material on the site, and added it to my shopping cart to see final cost,,, Well the next day after i ended up buying 2 different items instead,So i thought, I didnt pay attention to final total when it was paid,cause i know what i picked, I just selected what i wanted and paid ,Didnt think anything of it,,,,Well my order was running a little late so i went on the site  and pulled up my account to see where it was,, And i noticed there were 3 items in my Cart <HUH? how the heck did that happen when i only selected 2.......

Well just yesterday or the day before Uscutter happen to post about this,Anything put in your shopping cart will be held in there for 24 hrs in case you come back...I had no idea and didnt think of that was possible,,, Well thank god i didnt buy a crap load and i was only a small order, But for those who didnt know this , Watch your shopping cart and checkout.. I dont think anything should be held in there at all..But oh well..

The link describes what.

"A pro forma order gives the buyer necessary information, and a price quotation, in advance of an order."

YEP! Especially like the ones where you have to place in the cart, to see the price. Then, two weeks later, you get an e=mail, wanting to know if you're gonna buy this stuff in your cart, or not.

• Like 1