Sign in to follow this  
stealth

Just being nosey

my websites rubbish  and still unfinished www.conceptworx.co.uk

If any of you have your own website can i have a look at it. Post the addy up?

Hope no one minds but its always good to see others to see where im going wrong

Nice and simple, just the way I like it. There is good and to-the-point info in there.  ;D

Nice and simple, just the way I like it. There is good and to-the-point info in there.  ;D

i just cant help feeling it looks toooo plain tho, as if theres something missing

Guest fivestar

I really like it, looks real good to me.

maybe im just being too criticul as its mine, all the other sites in england look like they were done by pro's and are so flashy but i guess i would prefer to spend my time on the work than building the site, lol

No, it looks very clean and VERY modern.  Which is good.  The logo is really sleek.

Don't overthink it! 

The best logo's and websites that stick in people's minds are the simple ones. Think Nike, Think General Electric, Think Ford or CHevy.  Make it clean and easy to read and people will be able to find the info easier.

Maybe the catergories on the lower left can bit a bit smaller text.  Thats the only thing I see.

1 suggestion:

Why dont you move the Categories box up to the same height as the Welcome box? Or if you want one above the other, then why dont you make the Categories box in a horizontal way instead of a vertical way?

Just my toughts.

JC

I think it looks good in general.  I always have trouble looking at sites with a black background, though.  Maybe it's just my eyes. ;D

well, I think it's brilliant. I like everything about it,just as it is.

Nice site, I like the blue and black combination. Nice "neon" affect.

You can speed up loading by locking your images to your background, and/or making them all one single image. That does a number of things that help when the crawly things from search engines start looking around, it reduces the number of requests that have to be made by a visitor, and of course it keeps peoples attention longer ..

Overall it looks really nice. Good layout .. keep up the good work.

Guest fivestar

I noticed some "hidden" buttons all the way up top you may want to get rid of. 

I think it looks great. It's not too plain. A lot of automotive websites are too busy and difficult to navigate. The only suggestion I have would be to standardize the spacing of the header mast and top navigation text, so when you go from page to page, the logo and navigation doesn't move up and down. I think the color scheme you're using is very complementary considering all the colors in you logo. I like the layout. If you think it's too plain, then think about what additional content you want to add, then think about where you'd like to put it and in what layout. I think it's easier to digest many pages vs. a lot of content on a few pages. That's just my 2c.gif

Just thought I would bring this up,

in your (other services) you have a misspelling.

Decals are'nt just for    ........aren't

Here's mine: www.texascustomdecals.com It's still a work in progress, but I like the simple look as well.

Your's looks great, don't change a thing... well, maybe the correct spelling, but that's it!!!  ;D

luv the site ......great job.correct spelling and leave it alone