Sign in to follow this  
envirocad

Replacement Cutter

Hey Ken, I need to know whether you have sent the replacement Cutter yet. We have been more than patient with you over the last 4 months (since December we have had Equipment problems). Please respond back via Email, Instant Message, Phone, or any means neccessary to inform us of your furthur action. We have recently been down for over a month and losing customers (and money). I know you are busy...so are we. The RMA# is 65. This is my 'FORUM' attempt to contact you since you will not respond via Instant message. I assume you have our Unit...but cannot confirm. Please, in any way possible, contact us so we can inform our customers when we will be back in business.

Got your PMs yesterday, but did not have the time to check on the status. Should get to it today. Appreciate your patience.

;D

Hey Ken, have you shipped my replacement cutter yet?  It was supposed to go out Friday, Monday at the latest.  I haven't heard from you on email and IM....I just need to know a date to expect it.  Thanks ;D

I cannot find any tracking information, so I assume someone dropped the ball. I will PM you the tracking number shortly, after I know for certain it is going out.

Haven't heard from you yet...has the cutter shipped?  We've been without a working cutter for almost two months.  Really need to get operational again.

Shipping out first thing in the morning. I will PM you the tracking number once it goes.