Sign in to follow this  
cutme

license plate flames

hot off the press! :lol: i made these for my new mercedes sprinter.  :thumbsup:

bb

post-2091-129865184469_thumb.jpg

post-2091-12986518472102_thumb.jpg

Turned out great............where do you get your license plate frames at?

Looks great, where did you get the see through plate covers? Do they have them in clear?

yes joe, i plan to offer them on my website (that still needs some work), stickersnthings.com. the frames and covers are available at your local auto parts store. yes they come in clear also. i think i paid something like $17 for both chrome frames and clear covers. the flame pattern came from a metal frame that i found at schmucks auto parts some number of years ago. i scanned it (i had to do two scans because it was too long for my scanner bed), then traced it with the poly line tool and node editor.

post-2091-12986518448332_thumb.jpg

post-2091-12986518472776_thumb.jpg

thanks fivestar! wait till you see the stripe i am planning to put on the side. it will be black reflective on black. not much to lok at during the day, but when a lite hits it at night! it wil look like a white/silver stripe. ;)

bb

Where did the plates come from???

the frames and covers are available at your local auto parts store. yes they come in clear also. i think i paid something like $17 for both chrome frames and clear covers.

looks like just frames, no cover plates or flames. the flames are actually a semi original piece of work. you won't find anything like them anywhere.

bb