Sign in to follow this  
3barefoot

Ricoma Flat Press

I got a Ricoma 601 MF for FREE so I can't complain. But my question is.. Can you adjust the height of the heat plate? I have googled and googled, I can't seem to find anything on it. It's an older heat press but like I said it was FREE and it still works. I've been making money off it. I just wanted to know if I can adjust the height. It's a swing arm.

Info on the back is:

Ricoma

Model: HP-0601MF

Thanks

Is there not a knob or adjustment ring or something on the top of the spindle? What about spinning the whole thing around a few times, does it unscrew or something like that? I looked up your press but it doesn't show any close-ups so it's hard to tell. 

• Like 1

Is there not a knob or adjustment ring or something on the top of the spindle? What about spinning the whole thing around a few times, does it unscrew or something like that? I looked up your press but it doesn't show any close-ups so it's hard to tell. 

same here and no downloadable instructions i could find

I feel like such a BLONDE!! lol it's the top knob... It just spins around and it goes up... Wish I had known this like Tuesday. lol

I feel like such a BLONDE!! lol it's the top knob... It just spins around and it goes up... Wish I had known this like Tuesday. lol

We have all done something and looked back and realized it was a bone head move. At least you weren't asking why your Oracal 651 wouldn't stay on the shirt after a wash cycle.

• Like 1

We have all done something and looked back and realized it was a bone head move. At least you weren't asking why your Oracal 651 wouldn't stay on the shirt after a wash cycle.

Well why won't it??? lol