Sign in to follow this  
Dakotagrafx

average day until . . . .

Was just kind of an average day for jobs - got them done about an hour before stacey gets home so we can work together and put things in the garage etc, pick up before we have the entire house carpets and couches steam cleaned tomorrow.  feeling pretty good about the progress and with getting it all done.  10 minutes before she pulls in I get an order for enough camo to create a blind for jabba the hut!     so now double tasking and double timing to get the house ready and the order out as I always do.  

• Like 3

I was wondering how you manage to stay caught up on a daily basis.  My work at this point is all at least 7 days out.  I swear I am gonna shut down the month of January.... I need that break.

• Like 2

we just keep diggin wildgoose.   next scheduled break comes in early may thru early june.  will probably shut down 7-10 days before the 14-15 day trip just to make sure everything is taken care of before we go.  not ruling out a short break before then to regroup also but that is the next scheduled break.  in the mean time I just keep digging at the pile

made it thru == with the unusually warm wet weather the house is very tropical tonight - normally this time of year all that extra moisture from cleaning the carpets and couch is welcomed,  ummm may be a bit too much tonight.   static  is not an issue here at the moment

Freak I think I'm shutting down January just to get caught up! I have around 50 hours of embroidery work lined up on top of the Christmas rush of HTV hoodies and other gifts. Nice year end cash but totally burning the candle on both ends. Wish I was going on a trip with you I could use the break. 

• Like 2

I am sure they still have room in may - its a big ship but it sure can't get here quick enough at this point

• Like 1