busterbay

Titan I do you own one ?

just looking to update  - cost almost $1K to lift the camper to fit the new truck - hoping the new campers don't need that expensive mod - this was last year about 45 min before we left for a cruise - 3 weeks late on getting it back from being lifted.  as a kid it was big to jack up the rear of cars - jack up trucks - never thought I would be involved with jacking up a camper

post-2742-0-12336900-1447901857_thumb.jp

• Like 1

now isnt there someone that has had a titan one and two? :huh:? :huh:

Nice setup..... Yeah i'm not thinking this crew is going to answer that question. I have a bumper pull always wanted a 5th wheel not sure if I could give up my topper though.

I am going to replace one of my cutters, I am looking at a Titan I with the stepper motor. If you have one let me know what you think of it. 

I have  the titan2 and love it . Ya i could of spent alot more for a graphtec but i got what i could afford at the time and with not knowing anything about vinyl before hand i didnt want to drop a load of money at first. Now that i know what i do , and made plenty of money, i will be getting a bigger and better machine later down the road , but not right now there is no need.. My titan 2 does perfect me and i make a pretty good dollar amount . I have no bad things to say about it at all.. Get what you can afford and feel comfortable with...Not everyone can make it in a new field of work and some can. Im glad to say im doing good for the amount of time ive been doing this since jan 2015.. 

• Like 1

I have  the titan2 and love it . Ya i could of spent alot more for a graphtec but i got what i could afford at the time and with not knowing anything about vinyl before hand i didnt want to drop a load of money at first. Now that i know what i do , and made plenty of money, i will be getting a bigger and better machine later down the road , but not right now there is no need.. My titan 2 does perfect me and i make a pretty good dollar amount . I have no bad things to say about it at all.. Get what you can afford and feel comfortable with...Not everyone can make it in a new field of work and some can. Im glad to say im doing good for the amount of time ive been doing this since jan 2015.. 

thats how many of us did it only we started much lower on the totem pole - I started with a p cut and kept working up every year or so.  buying a cutter isn't the end = plan on updates and upgrades.  I updated the graphtec last year I think it was and the roland printer just the past couple of months - I try to update every 3 years or so now.   nothing wrong with starting with a value cutter - in fact they teach you a LOT about set up and troubleshooting - then you appreciate the better ones later when you decide the business is for you

• Like 2

Nice setup..... Yeah i'm not thinking this crew is going to answer that question. I have a bumper pull always wanted a 5th wheel not sure if I could give up my topper though.

I get that = was't sure on the first one but now couldn't go back - you lose the bed but I can hook and unhook 3 times to the time of someone with weight distro hitch and anti sway.  pulls sweet and new one the hitch rolls back automatically when you turn for more clearance with the shorter box.  I do like in the fall when the 400 lb hitch comes out for the winter though