Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

Want to say hi to new members and tips.

first welcome new members we are glad you joined and hope you learn something in the process. Also do yourself a favor, do some homework, research before you go out and buy a cutter or thinking about getting into this business. There are plenty of video's on YouTube to show how to do things just search on there, or your web browser. Also if your in a hurry to learn something there is a search section in the upper right hand corner type in your question and it might just give you the answer try a couple of keywords. It might just save you waiting to get an answer and loosing time. We don't mind helping however if you have the question someone else might have already asked it. If you cant find it then post it.  Also please do not ask for Copyright infringement help we don't do it its against the forum policy. That about wraps it up. Hopefully I helped you speed up your process of delivering your customers content with these few tips on how to get answers.

• Like 2

You know the funny thing about you tube videos?  Everything is so simple!  Shoot, I might not just repair my car - I might just start from scratch and build a whole new car out of junk yard parts!!!  Wait, I have already done that... and it was not so hard...  nevermind...

Good advise for the new folks hatter.  Hope you have a great one today,

Cal

• Like 1