Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

Vinylmaster USC ver Contour

I found some information on youtube how to contour cut with the program however I cant get it to do what the video shows can someone help me? This is the video

Thanks Skare I watched them and I learned a lot thank you. However I swear I heard somewhere you can contour cut vector and raster and not having luck on the raster image part.

You can do both. message me so I don't forget and I'll walk you through it later assuming it's the same steps as in my version

You can do both. message me so I don't forget and I'll walk you through it later assuming it's the same steps as in my version

You got it jay

I take my raster image and go to create/ edit mask and remove the background first however sometimes you can get it right in the contour function just select your image and click on the apple up top and select create contour cut and play with the settings to get what you are after. Next you click on the contour cut wizard which is the option below create contour cut. Let me know if that helps any and since I haven't watched the posted videos I may be giving the same info but hopefully it'll get you going.